NVNA and Hospice is the only independent non-profit home health agency serving Boston's South Shore. Founded in 1920, NVNA and Hospice provides the full continuum of care from home health, palliative, and hospice to support patients and families. We support what everyone wants - high quality care at home. Advanced technology helps us to care for complex patients in the comfort of their own home surrounded by family and friends
$500.00 Sign On Bonus
COVID VACCINE REQUIREMENT: NVNA and Hospice requires full vaccination for Covid-19 as a condition of employment.
We are hiring experienced, talented and compassionate Home Health Aides to provide in home personal care and support services. This is a full-time, 40-hour per week position. The territory is Hull, Cohasset, and Scituate.
Things you'll do for our patients:
- Read and record temperature, pulse and respiration
- Bed, sponge, tub or shower bathing
- Shampooing in sink or shower
- Care for nails and skin
- Assist with oral hygiene
- Assist with toileting and elimination
- Maintain a clean, safe and healthy environment
- Provide emotional support to the patient
Required Education and Experience:
- Certification as Home Health Aide required
- 1.5 years of personal care experience
- High School education or equivalent
- Hospice certification preferred
Skills and Abilities:
- Compassionate and caring attitude
- Please be a flexible team player
- Strong problem solving and interpersonal skills
- Ability to read and write English
- Ability to follow and carryout written instructions
We provide competitive salary, a full suite of benefits, robust clinical education, and the opportunity to work alongside an incredibly talented and committed team.
- Health Care Benefits effective date of hire (Medical, Vision, Dental and FSA)
- Company paid Life Insurance and Long-Term Disability
- Generous Paid Time Off Package
- 401 (k)
- Tuition Reimbursement and Scholarship Program
- EAP (Employee Assistance Program
- Mileage Reimbursement
NVNA and Hospice is an equal opportunity employer. We embrace humans of every background, appearance, race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, and disability status.