Nutrafol offers an integrative approach that’s firmly rooted in pioneering nutraceutical science—with 100% drug-free, highly-concentrated natural products clinically shown to improve hair growth performance. How? By creating personalized systems that multi-target the various hormonal, environmental and hereditary causes that can compromise hair health. Our team of doctors and researchers seek out scientific advancements at the forefront of genetics, biotechnology and anti-aging to create the next generation of hair health innovation. But always with the goal of optimizing the balance between performance and safety with a holistic, whole body approach that focuses on the individual. We’re here for you and your hair—to help anybody and everybody committed to realizing their own potential to grow. Nutrafol. Keep growing.
Nutrafol is searching for a rock-star Technical Project Manager to join our team. Our ideal candidate will combine creativity, curiosity, and relentless attention to detail to revolutionize Nutrafol from the inside out. We are a highly motivated, collaborative and fun-loving team with an entrepreneurial spirit and bias for action. If you're interested in joining a rapidly growing, dynamic, creative, and innovative company, then this may be the perfect opportunity for you!
- Create project timelines, and manage development milestones and deliverables.
- Foster an environment that adapts quickly to creative change and focuses on Agile development principles.
- Manage JIRA to prioritize backlog and keep sprints on track.
- Own project documentation in Confluence.
- Act as a liaison between business users, designer team, technology teams and 3rd party vendors to gather requirements.
- Work closely within a team of designers, product managers, and analysts to develop high-quality technical solutions to customer and business problems.
- Manage individual project priorities, deadlines and deliverables.
- Minimum 5+ years of experience in managing technical teams to deliver on time and on budget.
- Knowledge of JIRA/Confluence and other product management tools.
- Basic understanding of Agile workflow and development methodologies.
- Ability to manage requirements from multiple business units, 3rd party vendors and other sources and prioritize.
- Experience managing multi-discipline teams of developers, designers and testers..
- Successful in an agile work environment, breaking down large pieces of work to deliver value incrementally.
- Previous work instituting process in startup environments.
- Ability to manage QA process and 3rd party vendors.
- Great medical, dental and vision package.
- Competitive Salary.
- 401K with 50% match.
- Flexible PTO.
- Fitness Reimbursement Program
- Weekly gourmet catered breakfasts.
- Unlimited snacks.
- Monthly massages.
- Quarterly social events.
- Vibrant start-up culture in the heart of Nomad!
- Free Nutrafol Membership and access to in-house Naturopathic Doctors.