#KeepGrowing with Nutrafol
Come grow with us. We’re a growing company. Everything we do, we do to help people grow into the best version of themselves.
As the pioneers of hair wellness, we create natural, clinically effective solutions for hair growth and provide support for people at every step of their hair journey. Our multi-factorial approach targets the root causes of hair thinning using a patented blend of medical-grade botanicals -- and is recommended by over 3,000 physicians and hair professionals for trusted, reliable results.
We never settle, and are continuously challenging existing treatments and methodologies to advance the frontier of hair science. As we help our customers grow, we grow too -- by embracing individuality and differences, leading by example, and empowering ourselves and others with our passion for wellness and innovation.
Keep growing. It’s our mantra. Our commitment to helping anybody and everybody committed to realizing their own potential to grow.
We're seeking a Director, Inventory Accounting to join our team. You're a natural leader with a comprehensive understanding of the retail manufacturing arena, from inventory planning and replenishment, to high-level financial planning and analysis within a manufacturing or eCommerce company. You’re a highly analytical thinker who develops key strategies for sales and margin improvement, and processes that maximize inventory performance and reduce liability. You’re a passionate leader who builds teams and partnerships across divisions, both domestic and international.
In this role, you will determine operations and manufacturing strategies to ensure attainment of financial and strategic goals, translating strategy into tactics, priorities and resource requirements. Along with the Sr. Management team, develops short and long-range strategic plans to meet projected business growth.
- Gross Margin analysis and reporting across multiple channels and at the SKU level.
- Work with cross-functional team leads and leadership to establish priorities, understand scope, define and refine requirements around cost accounting, vendors, inventory management and systems, and liabilities.
- Responsible for inventory related projects, while representing the team through company initiatives, including: managing the Inventory team, executing quarterly counts across 20+ warehouses, reporting and analytics, and supporting month-end close for the team
- Utilize existing systems and understand how to develop reporting through new systems
- Build out and implement plans for international expansion
- Review and implement store and corporate procedures related to data integrity of billings, financial and replenishment inventory
- Continually reports on inventory control risks and assist FP&A on forecast of returns reserve, and shortages
- Lead the Inventory team on new processes and system implementations, acting as a subject matter expert in Reporting and Inventory and Control
- Ensure the reconciliation between the numerous Inventory Stock Ledger and the General Ledger are reconciled and the team documents and understands reconciling items
- Ensure Inventory in Transit is properly calculated and booked
- Ensure cycle count and full physical counts are properly accounted for and documented to support established SOX Control.
- Performs analysis of cycle counts, physical counts and Marked Out of Stock (MOS) inventory adjustments, to support reserves and to identify and report trends to the appropriate teams.
- Reviews and analyzes “returns” reserve
- Responsible for delivering month-end closing financial entries to accounting
- Update Sox Control narratives on Inventory and Revenue to ensure updated processes are appropriately documented
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting or finance required.
- CPA or CMA certification preferred
- 10 years experience in inventory/cost accounting, with a minimum of 5 years of recent experience in a manufacturing environment within a CPG/Retail/eCommerce company
- 5+ years of experience leading and coaching a team
- Possess a strong understanding of manufacturing, retail operations, and inventory accounting within a company with 500+ sku’s, ranging between raw materials, WIP, to finished goods; international experience is a plus
- Knowledge and experience with 3PL's
- Demonstrated knowledge of ERP systems, such as MS Dynamics
- Passion for coaching and leading teams
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Previous experience with Quickbooks
Perks & Benefits
- Fully remote work experience
- Comprehensive medical, dental, and vision package, including FSA program
- 401K with 50% match
- Flexible PTO
- Two company-wide wellness breaks every day
- Free lunch on us every Tuesday and Thursday via Seamless/Grubhub
- Monthly wellness stipend
- Monthly internet stipend
- Monthly cell phone stipend
- Annual learning & development stipend
- Wellness Program, including virtual Wellness Sessions & No-Meeting Wednesdays
- Free meditation app membership (Headspace)
- Free Nutrafol subscription
- Pet insurance and benefit programs
California residents may review our CCPA notice here.