Nutrafol offers an integrative approach that’s firmly rooted in pioneering nutraceutical science—with 100% drug-free, highly-concentrated natural products clinically shown to improve hair growth performance. How? By creating personalized systems that multi-target the various hormonal, environmental and hereditary causes that can compromise hair health. Our team of doctors and researchers seek out scientific advancements at the forefront of genetics, biotechnology and anti-aging to create the next generation of hair health innovation. But always with the goal of optimizing the balance between performance and safety with a holistic, whole body approach that focuses on the individual. We’re here for you and your hair—to help anybody and everybody committed to realizing their own potential to grow. Nutrafol. Keep growing.
Nutrafol is searching for a rock-star Senior Front-End Developer with a keen eye for aesthetics and preferable UX background to join our team. Our ideal candidate will combine creativity, curiosity, and drive to continuously perfect and revolutionize Nutrafol from the inside out. We are a highly motivated, collaborative and fun-loving team with an entrepreneurial spirit and bias for action. If you're interested in joining a rapidly growing, dynamic, creative, and innovative company, then this may be the perfect opportunity for you!
- Design, develop, test, deploy, maintain and improve web pages on Magento 2 platform.
- Manage individual project priorities, deadlines and deliverables.
- Collaborate directly with cross-functional counterparts to gather requirements and translate into web functionality.
- Work closely within a team of designers, product managers, and analysts to develop high-quality technical solutions to customer and business problems.
- Discover ways to validate and measure the impact your work has on customers.
- Minimum 5+ years of experience in Magento Development with In-depth knowledge of Magento framework, System Architecture, Themes, Modules, Functionality and Configuration.
- Basic understanding of Agile workflow and development methodologies.
- Magento UI development, with hands-on experience with Magento 2.
- Advanced-level knowledge of PHP.
- Experience with Git.
- Ability to write clean, readable, maintainable code.
- In-depth knowledge Magento’s code structure, extension architecture, theming hierarchy, and components.
- Passionate about what makes a great user experience and knowledgeable about the technical specifics it takes to build one.
- A clear, friendly, and open-minded communicator.
- Successful in an agile work environment, breaking down large pieces of work to deliver value incrementally.
- Experience Adobe Creative Suite and/or Sketch.
- Server-side development experience.
- Examples of recent work.
- Knowledge of JIRA/Confluence and other product management tools.
- Experience in cross browser testing.
- Working knowledge of search engine optimization practices performing keyword research, On-page optimization and link building.
- Great medical, dental and vision package.
- Competitive Salary.
- 401K with 50% match.
- Flexible PTO.
- Fitness Reimbursement Program
- Weekly gourmet catered breakfasts.
- Unlimited snacks.
- Monthly massages.
- Quarterly social events.
- Vibrant start-up culture in the heart of Nomad!
- Free Nutrafol Membership and access to in-house Naturopathic Doctors.