#KeepGrowing with Nutrafol
Come grow with us. We’re a growing company. Everything we do, we do to help people grow into the best version of themselves.
As the pioneers of hair wellness, we create natural, clinically effective solutions for hair growth and provide support for people at every step of their hair journey. Our multi-factorial approach targets the root causes of hair thinning using a patented blend of medical-grade botanicals -- and is recommended by over 3,000 physicians and hair professionals for trusted, reliable results.
We never settle, and are continuously challenging existing treatments and methodologies to advance the frontier of hair science. As we help our customers grow, we grow too -- by embracing individuality and differences, leading by example, and empowering ourselves and others with our passion for wellness and innovation.
Keep growing. It’s our mantra. Our commitment to helping anybody and everybody committed to realizing their own potential to grow.
Our new Associate on the Influencer Growth Marketing team will assist in scaling Nutrafol's influencer marketing program to translate our brand messaging and mission to new audiences, with the goal of increasing brand awareness and user acquisition. The ideal candidate will have a passion and knowledge of influencer partnerships across all tiers of talent, social platforms, and branded content - plus be incredibly detail-oriented and organized, capable of managing multiple campaigns.
- Actively source, evaluate, pitch, and negotiate strong partnerships with influencers, with an emphasis on mid-tier to macro creators at scale
- Develop and manage end-to-end influencer campaigns including, curating talent lists, content approvals, negotiating rates, managing contract development, influencer relations
- Drive efficient performance that is tracked daily, weekly and monthly vs. aggressive growth and CPA targets, (e.g., own individual outreach, targets and tools to build a pipeline of new influencers)
- Monitoring and tracking of influencer social placements
- Assist with presentations and daily and weekly reporting
- Handle all influencer shipments, contracts, materials for smooth campaign execution
- Suggest new ways to innovate and enhance our influencer marketing approach, staying on top of the latest trends
- Help the team market new products, seasonal offerings, key company happenings, giveaways, and more to the digital world
- Partner with cross-functional teams on integrated efforts that enable agile, effective execution of the program - work closely with the paid social, creative and brand teams
- Assist the Marketing department with other initiatives as needed
- 2+ years professional experience dedicated to influencer performance marketing, ideally at a high-volume and fast-paced organization
- Comfortable managing High volume, high-budget influencer campaigns, and managing multiple agencies and talent relationships
- Analytically minded to constantly test and seek proper measurement of ROI
- Deep understanding of influencer outreach, campaign development and social media trends
- Knowledge of beauty, wellness & lifestyle trends with a passion for social media & wellness
- Experience with CRM/ERP systems, Google Docs and other organizational tools ex. GRIN, Impact
- Excellent organization and communication skills (both written and oral)
- Creative, curious, organized, problem-solver, kind
- Flexible, committed and punctual
- Ability to work well in teams and with others that may have diverse personalities backgrounds and disciplines
Perks & Benefits
- Fully remote work experience, including a one-time allowance for home office setup
- Comprehensive medical, dental, and vision package, including FSA program
- 401K with 50% match
- Flexible PTO
- Two company-wide wellness breaks every day
- Free lunch on us every Tuesday and Thursday via Seamless/Grubhub
- Monthly wellness stipend
- Monthly work from home stipend
- Monthly cell phone stipend
- Annual learning & development stipend
- Virtual happy hours, yoga, and meditation sessions throughout the year
- Free meditation app membership (Headspace)
- Free Nutrafol subscription
- Pet insurance and benefit programs
California residents may review our CCPA notice here.