#KeepGrowing with Nutrafol
Come grow with us. We’re a growing company. Everything we do, we do to help people grow into the best version of themselves.
As the pioneers of hair wellness, we create natural, clinically effective solutions for hair growth and provide support for people at every step of their hair journey. Our multi-factorial approach targets the root causes of hair thinning using a patented blend of medical-grade botanicals -- and is recommended by over 3,000 physicians and hair professionals for trusted, reliable results.
We never settle, and are continuously challenging existing treatments and methodologies to advance the frontier of hair science. As we help our customers grow, we grow too -- by embracing individuality and differences, leading by example, and empowering ourselves and others with our passion for wellness and innovation.
Keep growing. It’s our mantra. Our commitment to helping anybody and everybody committed to realizing their own potential to grow.
As the Chief of Staff, you will become the right hand to the CEO and co-founder of Nutrafol. You're always one step ahead with executive support, and can pivot at a moments notice. You should have an interest in learning the ins and outs of fast-growing business, as this role is the perfect opportunity to grow with our team. You should have an eye for finance, spreadsheets, pivot tables, reporting, and all things project management. You are professional and polished, and ready to join team meetings and learn the company from top to bottom. The right candidate should be ambitious, articulate, hard-working, proactive, and feel comfortable wearing multiple hats.
*Please note that although Nutrafol is primarily a remote company, the requirements for this role dictate that the incumbent be located within the NYC Metropolitan Area.
- Owning administrative responsibilities, including calendar and inbox management, meeting prep and attendance, note taking, and recaps
- Responds to inquiries on behalf of the CEO/Co-Founder
- Attend meetings (internal and external) on behalf of the CEO and Co-Founder, and handle minute-taking, presenting to teams/vendors and leading strategic planning processes
- Collaborate with Executive Team to determine and prioritize business strategies and projects
- Provide department leaders with recommendations and consultation to improve teamwork and workflow across the organization
- Project manages the support and oversight of ad hoc projects and company initiatives
- Plan, coordinate and manage all travel and travel-related activities including research, itinerary planning, hotel booking, transportation, meals and events for both personal and business
- Manage expenses, including tracking and reporting
- Plan, coordinate, and execute meetings and team events
- Run errands and serve as a backup to personal assistant as needed
- Maintains constant communication with the personal assistant to ensure all personal and business needs are attended to
- Performing company-focused research
- Produce and edit internal presentations, reports, and agreements
- Act as a liaison with internal teams, outside consultants and vendors
- Aiding in the management of vendor relationships
- Maintain professionalism and strict confidentiality with all materials, and exercise discretion when interfacing with the business
- Availability for off-hour needs via cell and email
- 7-12 years of Executive Assistant or Chief of Staff work experience
- Successful history of managing calendar, expenses, and travel of one or more executives
- Experience in the e-commerce and wholesale world; startup experience is a plus
- Experience with Asana
- Advanced G-Suite,PowerPoint and Outlook skills
- Excel whiz with finance and analytics skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Diplomatic Communicator, especially in high-pressure scenarios
- Excellent flexibility, follow- up and organizational skills
- Strong sense of urgency and discretion
- Bright, positive attitude and the ability to embrace change
- Entrepreneurial Spirit
- Wellness, health, and/or beauty industry experience
- Startup experience (or experience in a similarly fast paced environment)
- Project Management experience
Perks & Benefits
- Fully remote work experience, including a one-time allowance for home office setup
- Comprehensive medical, dental, and vision package, including FSA program
- 401K with 50% match
- Flexible PTO
- Two company-wide wellness breaks every day
- Free lunch on us every Tuesday and Thursday via Seamless/Grubhub
- Monthly wellness stipend
- Monthly work from home stipend
- Monthly cell phone stipend
- Annual learning & development stipend
- Virtual happy hours, yoga, and meditation sessions throughout the year
- Free meditation app membership (Headspace)
- Free Nutrafol subscription
- Pet insurance and benefit programs
California residents may review our CCPA notice here.