#KeepGrowing with Nutrafol
Come grow with us. We’re a growing company. Everything we do, we do to help people grow into the best version of themselves.
As the pioneers of hair wellness, we create natural, clinically effective solutions for hair growth and provide support for people at every step of their hair journey. Our multi-factorial approach targets the root causes of hair thinning using a patented blend of medical-grade botanicals -- and is recommended by over 3,000 physicians and hair professionals for trusted, reliable results.
We never settle, and are continuously challenging existing treatments and methodologies to advance the frontier of hair science. As we help our customers grow, we grow too -- by embracing individuality and differences, leading by example, and empowering ourselves and others with our passion for wellness and innovation.
Keep growing. It’s our mantra. Our commitment to helping anybody and everybody committed to realizing their own potential to grow.
As Nutrafol's Business Intelligence Analyst, you will help to drive operational efficiency and improve business results through actionable, insightful data analysis. You will support the Business Intelligence team in architecting internal reporting by designing, creating, and automating BI visualizations, KPI reports and dashboards that surface insights and drive efficiencies and performance. You will work with cross-functional teams and key stakeholders to understand business needs, gather requirements, and build reports and dashboards to inform real-time decision-making. The role is full-time and reports directly to the Director of Business Intelligence.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to understand needs and gather requirements.
- Design, build, and maintain BI solutions on Tableau in a timely manner and quality controlling for accuracy and consistency.
- Deep dive analysis to identify data trends and insights, and present recommendations, solutions or relevant findings to the team.
- Autonomously writing required queries and code to extract data from sources, in order to automate and create user-friendly reports and dashboards.
- Train and support departments on how to leverage our data tools for accurate reporting and analysis.
- Demonstrate flexibility, creativity and a self-starter mindset required to thrive in a start-up environment.
- 4 + years’ experience working in a business intelligence, data analyst or related field.
- High level of experience with data modeling in Tableau.
- High level of proficiency with SQL and Excel.
- Experience working with large data sets to extract and surface actionable findings.
- Bachelor's degree in science, statistics, or mathematics or data analysis certification.
- Experience communicating to both technical and non-technical stakeholders.
- Ability to iterate with limited day-to-day direction and enjoy taking ownership of projects.
- Ability to independently prioritize and follow-up on commitments and take initiative to resolve issues, self-motivated, self-directed and able to work with minimal supervision
- Strong analytical, problem solving and conceptual skills.
- Proven ability to partner effectively across all levels of the organization and develop positive working relationships.
- Excellent listening, communication, interpersonal and presentation skills
- Experience working with event stream data (Mixepanel, Google Analytics)
- Tableau certification
- Master's degree in science, mathematics, statistics or related field
- Experience in e-commerce
Perks & Benefits
- Fully remote work experience, including a one-time allowance for home office setup
- Comprehensive medical, dental, and vision package, including FSA program
- 401K with 50% match
- Flexible PTO
- Two company-wide wellness breaks every day
- Free lunch on us every Tuesday and Thursday via Seamless/Grubhub
- Monthly wellness stipend
- Monthly work from home stipend
- Monthly cell phone stipend
- Annual learning & development stipend
- Virtual happy hours, yoga, and meditation sessions throughout the year
- Free meditation app membership (Headspace)
- Free Nutrafol subscription
- Pet insurance and benefit programs
California residents may review our CCPA notice here.