#KeepGrowing with Nutrafol
Come grow with us. We’re a growing company. Everything we do, we do to help people grow into the best version of themselves.
As the pioneers of hair wellness, we create natural, clinically effective solutions for hair growth and provide support for people at every step of their hair journey. Our multi-factorial approach targets the root causes of hair thinning using a patented blend of medical-grade botanicals -- and is recommended by over 3,000 physicians and hair professionals for trusted, reliable results.
We never settle, and are continuously challenging existing treatments and methodologies to advance the frontier of hair science. As we help our customers grow, we grow too -- by embracing individuality and differences, leading by example, and empowering ourselves and others with our passion for wellness and innovation.
Keep growing. It’s our mantra. Our commitment to helping anybody and everybody committed to realizing their own potential to grow.
Nutrafol is looking for a Lead Generation Coordinator or Growth Marketing Email Coordinator to join our Growth Marketing Team. The ideal candidate is data-driven, creative, and collaborative with a proven track record of carrying out email and SMS campaigns.
In this role, you will report to the Demand Generation Manager and play an integral role in scaling our email and SMS channel to drive new customer acquisition. This includes day-to-day planning and execution, including creative briefing, optimizing, reporting, and working cross-functionally with internal teams and external partners.
- Organize and manage email and SMS calendar
- Assist in planning monthly strategy, including the creation of briefs
- Partner with creative and brand teams to create content specific to the channel
- Effectively partner with external channel partners to deploy quality campaigns on-time
- Monitor and report email and SMS campaigns to share weekly and monthly performance insights
- Coordinate and lead regular cross-functional meetings to manage the production and execution of campaigns from planning and creating to quality assurance (QA) and execution
- Effectively manage sends, triggers, and audience segments within channel platforms
- Take a data-driven approach to all recommendations and insights
- Minimum of 2+ years of experience working on email and SMS campaigns
- Experience executing email and SMS within Iterable and Attentive and/or similar platforms
- Experience with reporting and web analytics tools
- Analytical mindset and creative thinker – comfortable looking performance against core KPIs and assisting with optimizations accordingly
- Highly organized with experience in successfully managing day-to-day operations
- Comfortable working collaboratively with brand, creative, and external agency partners
- Strong communication skills, both oral and written
- Ability to pivot and adjust to changes to support business goals
- Proven track record of achieving KPIs
- Eager to learn and #keepgrowing
Nice to Haves
- Ability to code dynamic emails in HTML for all devices
- Experience in subscription services, health and wellness, or eCommerce space
- Familiarity within Iterable and Attentive platform, or similar ESP
Perks & Benefits
- Fully remote work experience, including a one-time allowance for home office setup
- Comprehensive medical, dental, and vision package, including FSA program
- 401K with 50% match
- Flexible PTO
- Two company-wide wellness breaks every day
- Free lunch on us every Tuesday and Thursday via Seamless/Grubhub
- Monthly wellness stipend
- Monthly work from home stipend
- Monthly cell phone stipend
- Annual learning & development stipend
- Virtual happy hours, yoga, and meditation sessions throughout the year
- Free meditation app membership (Headspace)
- Free Nutrafol subscription
- Pet insurance and benefit programs
California residents may review our CCPA notice here.