#KeepGrowing with Nutrafol
Come grow with us. We’re a growing company. Everything we do, we do to help people grow into the best version of themselves.
As the pioneers of hair wellness, we create natural, clinically effective solutions for hair growth and provide support for people at every step of their hair journey. Our multi-factorial approach targets the root causes of hair thinning using a patented blend of medical-grade botanicals -- and is recommended by over 3,000 physicians and hair professionals for trusted, reliable results.
We never settle, and are continuously challenging existing treatments and methodologies to advance the frontier of hair science. As we help our customers grow, we grow too -- by embracing individuality and differences, leading by example, and empowering ourselves and others with our passion for wellness and innovation.
Keep growing. It’s our mantra. Our commitment to helping anybody and everybody committed to realizing their own potential to grow.
Nutrafol seeks an experience, creative coder & designer for the retention team. The email designer will be responsible for email and template design, establish and adhere to best practices, and assist in scaling the team's efforts in loyalty and retention.
- Design and code compelling, high converting emails
- Design and code visual templates that can be utilized by others to build out emails
- Ensure email best practices are adhered to
- Responsible for adherence to brand guidelines for the email channel
- Create graphics and edit photos for emails as needed
- Create reusable snippets to help scale email
- Leverage data feeds to create dynamic templates
- Partner with Email Marketing Manager, data and dev teams to implement new feeds that support scaling the email program
- Execute on email A/B tests
- Test emails to ensure their quality across primary email clients and devices
- 3+ years of email design and coding experience
- Able to code HTML 5
- Experience working with ESPs to build templates (Iterable experience a plus)
- Experience testing emails in Litmus
- Understanding of email presentation on various email clients and devices
- Demonstrate collaborative skills and the ability to work well within a team.
- Well-versed in CAN-SPAM compliance.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and deadline-oriented environment.
- Self-motivated with critical attention to detail
Perks & Benefits
- Fully remote work experience, including a one-time allowance for home office setup
- Comprehensive medical, dental, and vision package, including FSA program
- 401K with 50% match
- Flexible PTO
- Two company-wide wellness breaks every day
- Free lunch on us every Tuesday and Thursday via Seamless/Grubhub
- Monthly wellness stipend
- Monthly work from home stipend
- Monthly cell phone stipend
- Annual learning & development stipend
- Virtual happy hours, yoga, and meditation sessions throughout the year
- Free meditation app membership (Headspace)
- Free Nutrafol subscription
- Pet insurance and benefit programs
California residents may review our CCPA notice here.