#KeepGrowing with Nutrafol
Come grow with us. We’re a growing company. Everything we do, we do to help people grow into the best version of themselves.
As the pioneers of hair wellness, we create natural, clinically effective solutions for hair growth and provide support for people at every step of their hair journey. Our multi-factorial approach targets the root causes of hair thinning using a patented blend of medical-grade botanicals -- and is recommended by over 3,000 physicians and hair professionals for trusted, reliable results.
We never settle, and are continuously challenging existing treatments and methodologies to advance the frontier of hair science. As we help our customers grow, we grow too -- by embracing individuality and differences, leading by example, and empowering ourselves and others with our passion for wellness and innovation.
Keep growing. It’s our mantra. Our commitment to helping anybody and everybody committed to realizing their own potential to grow.
The Director Brand Marketing is the strategic, creative, storyteller that will drive Nutrafol brand strategy, campaign and content. They are responsible for developing and executing on the brand narrative to build a strong emotional connection with our customers. As a brand leader and doer you will work cross functionally to develop and execute a range of projects from 360 campaigns, strategic initiatives and more.
You're a solutions-oriented candidate with a creative mind that can craft brand stories that resonate with consumers, and initiatives that impact consumer perceptions. Responsibilities include conducting research, analyzing findings, making recommendations, ideating collaboratively with creative and overseeing projects through to completion. Should be a strategic thinker with a knack for uncovering consumer insights that inform strategy development. The Director Brand Marketing reports to the VP, Brand Marketing and is highly collaborative with the in-house product, PR, creative and growth teams.
- Develop holistic brand experiences based on extensive research, experience, competitor and brand knowledge
- Conduct extensive primary and secondary research
- Create competitive reviews and situational analyses
- Staying up-to-date on consumer research and market trends
- Identify insights, challenges and opportunities
- Develop brand architecture, positioning and strategy
- Write compelling brand stories
- Brief and collaborate with creative teams
- Leading ideation and brainstorming sessions
- Lead day-to-day management of key brand initiatives to drive awareness and engagement
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously leading cross functional stakeholders
- Monitor results, provide strategic recommendation and roadmaps for improvement
- Assist in creating and managing brand marketing budget
- Champion the brand and customer at all times
- Create strong relationships and build trust with cross-functional teams and leadership
- Work with external vendors and freelancers to execute as needed
- 8+ years of marketing, brand management or similar experience
- 3+ years of team management experience
- Proven track record creating and executing innovative and disruptive integrated brand strategies and campaigns (across digital, social, CRM, OOH, direct response, etc.).
- Demonstrated experience within high-growth, fast-moving start-up environments, particularly with DTC branded service model
- Experience managing in-house teams and agency relationships
- Strong strategic and analytical thinker with experience in customer segmentation and quantitative and qualitative customer insights to create
- Proven track record for developing holistic brand-first marketing strategies
- Love of all things brand and high attention to detail
- Exceptional communication skills, both verbal and written
- Strong sense of ownership, urgency, and drive
- Positive attitude and ability to manage change, thrive in a fast-paced environment, work though ambiguity, and prioritize projects based on business needs
Perks & Benefits
- Fully remote work experience, including a one-time allowance for home office setup
- Comprehensive medical, dental, and vision package, including FSA program
- 401K with 50% match
- Flexible PTO
- Two company-wide wellness breaks every day
- Free lunch on us every Tuesday and Thursday via Seamless/Grubhub
- Monthly wellness stipend
- Monthly work from home stipend
- Monthly cell phone stipend
- Annual learning & development stipend
- Virtual happy hours, yoga, and meditation sessions throughout the year
- Free meditation app membership (Headspace)
- Free Nutrafol subscription
- Pet insurance and benefit programs
California residents may review our CCPA notice here.