#KeepGrowing with Nutrafol
Come grow with us. We’re a growing company. Everything we do, we do to help people grow into the best version of themselves.
As the pioneers of hair wellness, we create natural, clinically effective solutions for hair growth and provide support for people at every step of their hair journey. Our multi-factorial approach targets the root causes of hair thinning using a patented blend of medical-grade botanicals -- and is recommended by over 3,000 physicians and hair professionals for trusted, reliable results.
We never settle, and are continuously challenging existing treatments and methodologies to advance the frontier of hair science. As we help our customers grow, we grow too -- by embracing individuality and differences, leading by example, and empowering ourselves and others with our passion for wellness and innovation.
Keep growing. It’s our mantra. Our commitment to helping anybody and everybody committed to realizing their own potential to grow.
Nutrafol is looking for a data-driven and growth mindset Assistant Manager for Paid Search. In this role, you will be an integral part of executing, managing, testing and optimizing paid search campaigns on the Growth Marketing Team and will report to the Paid Search Manager. The main focus of this role will be supporting new customer acquisition via Google, Bing, and Yahoo.
We are a highly motivated, collaborative and fun-loving team with an entrepreneurial spirit and bias for action. If you're interested in joining a rapidly growing, dynamic, creative, and innovative company, then this may be the perfect opportunity for you!
- Improve performance by owning day-to-day management of campaigns, including budget and bid management and conducting A/B tests
- Lead new campaign launches from keyword planning and copy/creative planning to execution
- Work with Paid Search Manager to analyze large data sets and identify areas of improvement
- Partner closely with creative and brand team to develop and optimize ads based on performance data
- Collaborate with other growth channels in order to execute an integrated marketing campaign
- Partner with Google Account Team to monitor and improve account health
- Minimum of 3+ years of experience working on Paid Search and managing large budgets
- Proficient in Google Ads, Microsoft Ads, and Yahoo Native across Search & Shopping
- Proven track record of delivering measurable results in terms of CPA, CTR, and other lower-funnel metrics
- Detail-oriented with strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Experience executing and analyzing A/B creative and landing page tests
- Ability to multitask and work efficiently in a fast-paced environment
- Comfortable working cross-functionally with brand, creative, and tech
- Effective communication and presentation skills
Nice to Haves
- Experience with web analytics tools like Google Analytics
- Experience with bid management tools (e.g. Marin, Kenshoo, etc.)
Perks & Benefits
- Fully remote work experience, including a one-time allowance for home office setup
- Comprehensive medical, dental, and vision package, including FSA program
- 401K with 50% match
- Flexible PTO
- Two company-wide wellness breaks every day
- Free lunch on us every Tuesday and Thursday via Seamless/Grubhub
- Monthly wellness stipend
- Monthly work from home stipend
- Monthly cell phone stipend
- Annual learning & development stipend
- Virtual happy hours, yoga, and meditation sessions throughout the year
- Free meditation app membership (Headspace)
- Free Nutrafol subscription
- Pet insurance and benefit programs
California residents may review our CCPA notice here.