#KeepGrowing with Nutrafol
Come grow with us. We’re a growing company. Everything we do, we do to help people grow into the best version of themselves.
As the pioneers of hair wellness, we create natural, clinically effective solutions for hair growth and provide support for people at every step of their hair journey. Our multi-factorial approach targets the root causes of hair thinning using a patented blend of medical-grade botanicals -- and is recommended by over 3,000 physicians and hair professionals for trusted, reliable results.
We never settle, and are continuously challenging existing treatments and methodologies to advance the frontier of hair science. As we help our customers grow, we grow too -- by embracing individuality and differences, leading by example, and empowering ourselves and others with our passion for wellness and innovation.
Keep growing. It’s our mantra. Our commitment to helping anybody and everybody committed to realizing their own potential to grow.
Nutrafol is searching for a rock-star Front-End Developer with a keen eye for aesthetics and preferable UX background to join our team. Our ideal candidate will combine creativity, curiosity, and drive to continuously perfect and revolutionize Nutrafol from the inside out. We are a highly motivated, collaborative and fun-loving team with an entrepreneurial spirit and bias for action. If you're interested in joining a rapidly growing, dynamic, creative, and innovative company, then this may be the perfect opportunity for you!
● Constantly iterate on our web experience to improve load times, responsiveness and optimizations.
● Collaborate directly with our design team to build beautiful experiences for our customers.
● Constantly strive to create an amazing customer experience.
● 3-5 years of professional experience.
● Must have experience in Git.
● Experience working closely with a design team and translating designs from Sketch and Photoshop.
● Experience with React as well as Server Side Rendering and Static Site Generation.
● Experience using NPM, WebPack, Gulp.
● Experience communicating and authenticating with RESTful APIs.
● Familiarity with performance testing and optimizations.
● Effective teamwork and collaboration skills.
● Experience with any of the following is a plus: React Native, PHP, SQL, Node.
● Experience with Magento.
- Experience with Zeplin, Abstract, Invision
- Experience with responsive emails.
Perks & Benefits
- Fully remote work experience, including a one-time allowance for home office setup
- Comprehensive medical, dental, and vision package, including FSA program
- 401K with 50% match
- Flexible PTO
- Two company-wide wellness breaks every day
- Free lunch on us every Tuesday and Thursday via Seamless/Grubhub
- Monthly wellness stipend
- Monthly work from home stipend
- Monthly cell phone stipend
- Annual learning & development stipend
- Virtual happy hours, yoga, and meditation sessions throughout the year
- Free meditation app membership (Headspace)
- Free Nutrafol subscription
- Pet insurance and benefit programs
California residents may review our CCPA notice here.