#KeepGrowing with Nutrafol
Come grow with us. We’re a growing company. Everything we do, we do to help people grow into the best version of themselves.
As the pioneers of hair wellness, we create natural, clinically effective solutions for hair growth and provide support for people at every step of their hair journey. Our multi-factorial approach targets the root causes of hair thinning using a patented blend of medical-grade botanicals -- and is recommended by over 3,000 physicians and hair professionals for trusted, reliable results.
We never settle, and are continuously challenging existing treatments and methodologies to advance the frontier of hair science. As we help our customers grow, we grow too -- by embracing individuality and differences, leading by example, and empowering ourselves and others with our passion for wellness and innovation.
Keep growing. It’s our mantra. Our commitment to helping anybody and everybody committed to realizing their own potential to grow.
We are in a high growth environment at Nutrafol and are eager to keep the momentum going! You will own a variety of analytics projects to support acquisition marketing, sharing the most compelling stories of our data.
You will work alongside partners on the Marketing, Finance, Product, Ecomm, and Tech teams to utilize and improve upon our robust analytics toolkit, to ultimately guide strategy across the organization.
This role requires you to have a strong understanding of various marketing channels and their KPIs, as well as a strong analytics skill set, consistently using one to inform the other. You will be required to think big and dive deep to drive continual improvements to our marketing strategy, and ability to inform it using data.
This role will report to the Director of Marketing Analytics.
- End-to-end analyses of marketing campaigns: Develop measurement strategy, build out reporting to communicate results, and work with the team to deliver analyses, insights and strategic recommendations; with a heavy emphasis on the latter.
- Deliver sophisticated analyses to senior leadership that bring thoughtful evaluation of data.
- Measure impact of performance marketing campaigns and build reports and visualizations with marketing key metrics to help the team understand the effectiveness of different campaigns.
- Partner with Growth Team to build experimental design to quantify campaign incrementality.
- Collaborate with the marketing team to establish test and learn strategy and analyze ecommerce A/B testing results.
- Proactively identify gaps and opportunities for marketing teams to automate processes and use data to eventually drive revenue.
- Perform deep dive analyses to understand drivers of marketing performance and generate insights for future campaigns.
- Monitor business KPIs, work to explain deviations from norm and what we can learn from them.
- Passionate analytics practitioner that powers strategies with objective analytics.
- 5+ years of experience extracting insights from data to inform decision making, and a basic understanding of marketing channels.
- Fluent in discussing key marketing KPIs (CPA/CAC, AOV, CVR, LTV, etc.).
- Excellent organizational, project and time management, communication, and presentation skills.
Perks & Benefits
- Fully remote work experience, including a one-time allowance for home office setup
- Comprehensive medical, dental, and vision package, including FSA program
- 401K with 50% match
- Flexible PTO
- Two company-wide wellness breaks every day
- Free lunch on us every Tuesday and Thursday via Seamless/Grubhub
- Monthly wellness stipend
- Monthly work from home stipend
- Monthly cell phone stipend
- Annual learning & development stipend
- Virtual happy hours, yoga, and meditation sessions throughout the year
- Free meditation app membership (Headspace)
- Free Nutrafol subscription
- Pet insurance and benefit programs
California residents may review our CCPA notice here.