Who We Are:
As a global leader in active nutrition and better-for-you performance beverages, Nutrabolt is known and trusted by millions of active individuals, fitness fanatics, elite athletes, and people looking to optimize their performance in all aspects of life. Since launching in 2002, our vision has been to innovate, inspire, and make products that maximize human potential.
Nutrabolt’s portfolio includes industry-leading sports nutrition brands: Cellucor® – the original maker of C4®, the bestselling pre-workout in America, and XTEND® - the number one BCAA brand in the world. The C4® product line has recently transcended the sports nutrition market to become the fastest growing performance energy beverage in the nation. Nutrabolt’s portfolio, which is distributed in over 150 countries, is sold through the company’s owned e-commerce platforms, and is available at leading retailers across the nation, including Walmart, Publix, Amazon, 7-Eleven, GNC, Target, Kroger, Walgreens, and the Vitamin Shoppe.
As a “Top 100 Best Company to Work for in Texas,” we are proud to work on category-captain brands that are changing the shape of the active nutrition industry and owe our success to the passion-fueled individuals that power our organization. We are committed to creating a workplace built on teamwork and trust, and that starts with our team members.
Who You Are:
As Nutrabolt's Key Account Manager, you will be responsible for the achievement of gross revenue and profit targets, interacting closely with the wider Nutrabolt business including Field Sales, National Account teams, Logistics, Finance and Brand & Marketing teams. You will support the UK Convenience Controller with responsibility for Independent Wholesale, specifically the Buying Group, Unitas Wholesale, focusing on Retail Club development and activation across Independent Wholesale members.
What You're Good At:
- Proven account development skills
- Evidence of utilising and driving a customer contact strategy
- Excellent communication, organisational and presentation skills
- Proven ability to handle, evaluate and utilise sales data and insights effectively
- Experience of negotiation and trading to a reasonable level
- Performance - Deliver growth targets that are driven by wider business objectives and are aligned and relevant to your customer’s priorities and Nutrabolt’s ambition for growth
- Customer Contact Strategy - Proactively manage customer contact strategy to develop strong relationships that help unlock opportunities. Regular meetings with key contacts to ensure development of overall business plan aligned to the channel strategy. Contacts will include, but not be limited to: Buying Group Members, Business owners, Retail & Marketing teams within Customer accounts, Depot Managers and Operations Managers, Buying Group Head Office support staff
- Forecasting - Drive growth and track development of the account to be able to effectively communicate cross functionally. Ensure accurate forecasting of base and promotional volume and point of sale material to help guide business decisions
- Internal Contact Strategy - Build and maintain internal contact strategy to help meet overall account KPI’s. To include collaboration with Field Sales, Category & Brand Marketing, Logistics & Finance
- Engage and/or support customer conferences, industry events, trade shows and relevant customer meetings.
- Share best practice within the Nutrabolt sales team to help drive revenue and profit growth across the wider UK&I region
- In this role your goals and KPIs will be focused around:
- Customer growth & development
- Revenue & profit targets
- Distributions/doors targets
- Activation / JBP implementation targets
- NPD listings
What You Contribute:
- Ideally degree level - Bachelor’s degree
- Have minimum 3 years’ sales experience
- Demonstratable experience within the Wholesale / Cash & Carry / Convenience channels
- Strong relationship building, organisational and financial awareness skills are key
- Understanding and confidence with P&L management and with management of both volume and profit forecasting processes
- Has excellent interpersonal skills
- Is a self-starter, with high energy & high creativity to work through challenges & overcome them
- Has a strong ability to analyze data such as forecasts, sales trends, out of stocks, and seasonality trends
- Proficient in all MS Office tools - Excel in particular
- Has a passion for the fitness industry and believes in what we do
- You will also be a team player, self-disciplined, flexible and eager to play a part in contributing to our business success
Nutrabolt cares about our teammates’ physical, mental, and financial wellness with benefits like: competitive health insurance, life insurance, mental wellness programs, pension matching, and a monthly fitness allowance.
With our ‘Work Your Way’ program, we offer workstyle flexibility, unlimited vacation, volunteer time off, and a home office stipend. You’ll get reimbursements on C4 Energy, Cellucor, and XTEND products, too!
Reach your full potential at work by taking care of all loved ones at home with Nutrabolt’s paid parental leave, childcare benefits, and group legal benefits.
Employment Type: Full-Time