Who We Are:
As a global leader in active nutrition and better-for-you performance beverages, Nutrabolt is known and trusted by millions of active individuals, fitness fanatics, elite athletes, and people looking to optimize their performance in all aspects of life. Since launching in 2002, our vision has been to innovate, inspire, and make products that maximize human potential.
Nutrabolt’s portfolio includes industry-leading sports nutrition brands: Cellucor® – the original maker of C4®, the bestselling pre-workout in America, and XTEND® - the number one BCAA brand in the world. The C4® product line has recently transcended the sports nutrition market to become the fastest growing performance energy beverage in the nation. Nutrabolt’s portfolio, which is distributed in over 150 countries, is sold through the company’s owned e-commerce platforms, and is available at leading retailers across the nation, including Walmart, Publix, Amazon, 7-Eleven, GNC, Target, Kroger, Walgreens, and the Vitamin Shoppe.
As a “Top 100 Best Company to Work for in Texas,” we are proud to work on category-captain brands that are changing the shape of the active nutrition industry and owe our success to the passion-fueled individuals that power our organization. We are committed to creating a workplace built on teamwork and trust, and that starts with our team members.
Note to applicants: This role is a remote, field-based position that will require traveling around the greater London area.
Who You Are:
As Nutrabolt’s Field Marketing & Events manager, you will be responsible for creating, negotiating, implementing, and activating Nutrabolt’s experiential marketing efforts across all marquee event partnerships, sampling and brand created experiential events, contributing to the marketing organization’s KPI’s and the company’s long-term success.
What You're Good At:
- Developing and implementing a cohesive Field Marketing plan across EU with heavy focus on UK to drive product trial and education, increase brand awareness, resulting in sales conversion
- Helping build our field marketing capabilities recruiting external agencies to deliver events who embody the spirt of the brand and have a drive to win
- Supporting all brand business objectives with a clear, concise and innovative strategic vision for the Field Marketing plans to help elevate the brand experience and expand consumer reach
- Delivering yearly Field Marketing plans to underpin annual business targets and your department’s strategic vision
- Driving sales of key products by encouraging consumers to trial
- Working closely with the Sales team to close the loop and ensure ROI from sampling drives to purchases
- Developing annual sampling targets and manage team and agency to hit these targets
- Closely managing external sampling agency, ensuring budget compliance and KPI achievement without compromising the quality of activity
- Focusing on high-quality consumer interactions (1on1 sampling), providing product and benefits education and driving foot-traffic to stores
- Working closely with the Logistics team to ensure samples are ordered and delivered to hit required timelines
- Identifying and attending events to immerse consumers in a Nutrabolt brand and product experience
- Targeting opportunities to impact consumers on a large scale, either through high attendance events or indirectly through “influence the influencer” opportunities
- Activating in a manner which surprises and delights consumers. The aim should be spearheading viral moments and positive word of mouth, we need to ask the question; “is this an experience consumers will tell their family and friends about.”
- Developing initiatives to ensure interactions with consumers at events drive to purchase
- In this role your goals and KPIs will be focused around:
- Brand Awareness
- Sampling numbers
- Social media metrics (follower growth, engagement & EMV)
What You Contribute:
- 3+ years of Experiential / Field Marketing experience
- Ideally a Degree in Marketing, Business, or related field of study
- Demonstrable experience designing and implementing successful experiential events and 360 marketing campaigns
- Ability to thrive in a dynamic, fast-paced environment under tight deadlines
- Ability to execute tactically with great attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills, analytical and problem-solving skills
- Knowledge of and passion for beverage, CPG, and/or health and wellness industries
Nutrabolt cares about our teammates’ physical, mental, and financial wellness with benefits like: competitive health insurance, life insurance, mental wellness programs, pension matching, and a monthly fitness allowance.
With our ‘Work Your Way’ program, we offer workstyle flexibility, unlimited vacation, volunteer time off, and a home office stipend. You’ll get reimbursements on C4 Energy, Cellucor, and XTEND products, too!
Reach your full potential at work by taking care of all loved ones at home with Nutrabolt’s paid parental leave, childcare benefits, and group legal benefits.
Employment Type: Full-Time