Who We Are:
As a global leader in active nutrition and better-for-you performance beverages, Nutrabolt is known and trusted by millions of active individuals, fitness fanatics, elite athletes, and people looking to optimize their performance in all aspects of life. Since launching in 2002, our vision has been to innovate, inspire, and make products that maximize human potential.
Nutrabolt’s portfolio includes industry-leading sports nutrition brands: Cellucor® – the original maker of C4®, the bestselling pre-workout in America, and XTEND® - the number one BCAA brand in the world. The C4® product line has recently transcended the sports nutrition market to become the fastest growing performance energy beverage in the nation. Nutrabolt’s portfolio, which is distributed in over 150 countries, is sold through the company’s owned e-commerce platforms, and is available at leading retailers across the nation, including Walmart, Publix, Amazon, 7-Eleven, GNC, Target, Kroger, Walgreens, and the Vitamin Shoppe.
As a “Top 100 Best Company to Work for in Texas,” we are proud to work on category-captain brands that are changing the shape of the active nutrition industry and owe our success to the passion-fueled individuals that power our organization. We are committed to creating a workplace built on teamwork and trust, and that starts with our team members.
Note to applicants: This role is a remote, field-based position that will require traveling around the greater Austin, TX area.
Who You Are:
As our Convenience Sales Representative on the Beverage team, you will spend your time working the trade in the field, promoting C4 Energy products in new and existing Convenience Store accounts while working closely with our distributor partners. You will drive placement in planned accounts utilizing all assets to open new accounts and expand current ones. You will also assist on key account calls to accelerate sales and push our brand into the market.
What You're Good At:
- Introducing and selling our product and product expansions to local convenience stores
- Utilizing all company tools and assets to open new convenience accounts
- Expanding existing accounts and ensuring proper sku mix
- Setting up and maintaining proper POS materials in your accounts
- Following daily route of accounts
- Tracking and reviewing account wins to discuss with distributor for your territory
- Collecting orders from accounts visited and submitting to local distributor
- Tracking your progress in stores through our CRM tool, currently Repsly
- Conducting business reviews with distributor leadership teams
- Supporting both our distributors, national & regional chain accounts
- Adhering to the administrative duties of the position
- In this role your goals and KPIs will be focused around:
- New Accounts opened and existing accounts expanded
What You Contribute:
- Minimum of three years’ experience in the beverage industry
- Proven track record of successful key account selling
- Ambitious, outgoing, good interpersonal skills, solid administrative skills
- Valid Driver's License, reliable vehicle, current vehicle liability insurance, and driving record within Nutrabolt’s MVR policy guidelines
- Ability to carry 50lbs+ and meet physical demands of the job
Nutrabolt cares about our teammates’ physical, mental, and financial wellness by providing benefits like: competitive health insurance, life insurance, mental wellness programs, 401K matching, and a monthly fitness allowance.
With our ‘Work Your Way’ program, we offer workstyle flexibility, unlimited vacation paid time off, volunteer time off, and a home office stipend when hired. You’ll get discounts on C4 Energy, Cellucor, and XTEND products, too!
Reach your full potential at work by taking care of all loved ones at home with Nutrabolt’s paid parental leave, childcare benefits, pet insurance, group legal benefits, and more.
Employment Type: Full-time