Who We Are:
As a global leader in active nutrition and better-for-you performance beverages, Nutrabolt is known and trusted by millions of active individuals, fitness fanatics, elite athletes, and people looking to optimize their performance in all aspects of life. Since launching in 2002, our vision has been to innovate, inspire, and make products that maximize human potential.
Nutrabolt’s portfolio includes industry-leading sports nutrition brands: Cellucor® – the original maker of C4®, the bestselling pre-workout in America, and XTEND® - the number one BCAA brand in the world. The C4® product line has recently transcended the sports nutrition market to become the fastest growing performance energy beverage in the nation. Nutrabolt’s portfolio, which is distributed in over 150 countries, is sold through the company’s owned e-commerce platforms, and is available at leading retailers across the nation, including Walmart, Publix, Amazon, 7-Eleven, GNC, Target, Kroger, Walgreens, and the Vitamin Shoppe.
As a “Top 100 Best Company to Work for in Texas,” we are proud to work on category-captain brands that are changing the shape of the active nutrition industry and owe our success to the passion-fueled individuals that power our organization. We are committed to creating a workplace built on teamwork and trust, and that starts with our team members.
Note to applicants: This role is a remote, field-based position that will require traveling around the greater St. Louis, MO area.
Who You Are:
As our C4® Energy Field Sales Representative in St. Louis on the beverage team, you will spend your time working in the field to support and execute sales. This will include partnering with our Area Sales Managers and distributor partner(s) to ensure that our products and presence in store are up to date. You will also assist in educating the distributor salesperson(s) on our brands and shelf standards.
What You're Good At:
- Fostering account relationships within your territory by establishing good rapport with stores managers and following up regularly
- Following up regularly to ensure store managers have stock and place marketing POS materials (merchandise) to ensure C4 looks great on the shelves
- Building and maintaining in-store displays, cooler placements, marketing point of sale (POS), etc.
- Selling our product and product expansions to local stores once available with our distributors
- Supporting customers in providing samples and conducting product demos at local events when applicable
- Working closely with Distributor Salespeople to educate them on our brand and assist selling in store
- Tracking your progress in stores through our CRM tool, Repsly
- Supporting both Distributors, National & Regional chain accounts with any resets in your territory
- Participate in Distributor sales meetings and market blitz/crew drive activities in your market and possibly others as needed
- In this role your performance will be measured by DSD depletions for your assigned territory
What You Contribute:
- Some experience in the beverage industry and/or in a sales related position is preferred
- Customer service experience preferred
- Proven track record of being dependable and results driven
- Ambitious, outgoing, and has good interpersonal skills
- Valid Driver's License, reliable vehicle, current vehicle liability insurance, and driving record within Nutrabolt’s MVR policy guidelines
- Ability to carry 50lbs+ and meet physical demands of the job
Nutrabolt cares about our teammates’ physical, mental, and financial wellness by providing benefits like: competitive health insurance, life insurance, mental wellness programs, 401K matching, and a monthly fitness allowance.
With our ‘Work Your Way’ program, we offer workstyle flexibility, unlimited vacation paid time off, volunteer time off, and a home office stipend when hired. You’ll get discounts on C4 Energy, Cellucor, and XTEND products, too!
Reach your full potential at work by taking care of all loved ones at home with Nutrabolt’s paid parental leave, childcare benefits, pet insurance, group legal benefits, and more.
Employment Type: Full-time