Who We Are:
As a global leader in active nutrition and better-for-you performance beverages, Nutrabolt is known and trusted by millions of active individuals, fitness fanatics, elite athletes, and people looking to optimize their performance in all aspects of life. Since launching in 2002, our vision has been to innovate, inspire, and make products that maximize human potential.
Nutrabolt’s portfolio includes industry-leading sports nutrition brands: Cellucor® – the original maker of C4®, the bestselling pre-workout in America, and XTEND® - the number one BCAA brand in the world. The C4® product line has recently transcended the sports nutrition market to become the fastest growing performance energy beverage in the nation. Nutrabolt’s portfolio, which is distributed in over 150 countries, is sold through the company’s owned e-commerce platforms, and is available at leading retailers across the nation, including Walmart, Publix, Amazon, 7-Eleven, GNC, Target, Kroger, Walgreens, and the Vitamin Shoppe.
As a “Top 100 Best Company to Work for in Texas,” we are proud to work on category-captain brands that are changing the shape of the active nutrition industry and owe our success to the passion-fueled individuals that power our organization. We are committed to creating a workplace built on teamwork and trust, and that starts with our team members.
Note to applicants: This role has the potential to work remote outside of Austin.
Who You Are:
As Nutrabolt's Financial Analyst, you will partner across the commercial and operational leaders and own P&L projections on a customer basis; provide thought leadership whilst executing strategic price decisions, pre and post promotion analysis, AOP construction and other adhoc analysis.
What You're Good At:
- Collaborating with the sales team and serve as a strategic thought partner
- Managing profitability across portfolios/customers decision-making from both a balance sheet and income statement perspective
- Developing and improving current trade spending KPIs and reforecast customer P&Ls quarterly
- Ensuring Finance delivers necessary accrual and other adjustments to the accounting team at month end and completes any necessary reporting
- Creating channel and market reports monthly and quarterly for presentation to upper management
- Increasing productivity by developing automated accounting applications, coordinating information requirements and increasing efficiency across the process
- Supporting forecast monthly, quarterly, and annually P&L statements and compare against actual/reported performance
- In this role your goals and KPIs will be focused around:
- Timely monthly / quarterly P&Ls
- Cross-functional analysis support
- Quarterly forecasting and annual budget planning
- Ad-Hoc reporting turnaround time
- Accrual management and accuracy
What You Contribute:
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting/Finance/Economics or Analytical related field
- Accounting or Finance master's degree preferred
- 2+ years of digital / e-commerce experience: Direct to Consumer and Amazon Vendor preferred. A working understand of Amazon FBA and global marketplaces is a plus
- Proficient in Excel Financial Modeling and building out PowerPoint decks
- Experience in Tableau dashboard creation and understands SQL/Databases/Data Mining preferable
- 3-5 years in budget-specific experience, building up company, division and/or departmental budgets
- 3-5 years in sales analysis experience, assessing top line, bottom line, margin fluctuations and offering recommendations to senior management
- Driven and passionate about driving value accretive change
- Obsessed with high quality inputs in a timely manner
- Agile and intellectually curious
- Proven success working with sales leaders
- Proactive and anticipates future needs
- Has effective verbal and written communication skills
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail are a must have
- Aspires to be a subject matter expert and open to coaching others
Employment Type: Full-time