Who We Are:
As a global leader in active nutrition and better-for-you performance beverages, Nutrabolt is known and trusted by millions of active individuals, fitness fanatics, elite athletes, and people looking to optimize their performance in all aspects of life. Since launching in 2002, our vision has been to innovate, inspire, and make products that maximize human potential.
Nutrabolt’s portfolio includes industry-leading sports nutrition brands: Cellucor® – the original maker of C4®, the bestselling pre-workout in America, and XTEND® - the number one BCAA brand in the world. The C4® product line has recently transcended the sports nutrition market to become the fastest growing performance energy beverage in the nation. Nutrabolt’s portfolio, which is distributed in over 150 countries, is sold through the company’s owned e-commerce platforms, and is available at leading retailers across the nation, including Walmart, Publix, Amazon, 7-Eleven, GNC, Target, Kroger, Walgreens, and the Vitamin Shoppe.
As a “Top 100 Best Company to Work for in Texas,” we are proud to work on category-captain brands that are changing the shape of the active nutrition industry and owe our success to the passion-fueled individuals that power our organization. We are committed to creating a workplace built on teamwork and trust, and that starts with our team members.
Note to applicants: This role has the potential to work remote outside of Austin, TX.
Who You Are:
As the Supply Chain Coordinator, you will monitor the status of inbound, outbound and transfer shipments and ensure that proper transactions occur to reflect accurate movement of goods. You will be responsible for monitoring status of in transit shipments and maintaining inventory accuracy in the warehouse and manufacturing sites. You will also assist in identifying cost savings and efficiency projects through the entire supply chain.
What You're Good At:
- Working with network partners on identifying and resolving issues with order flow, inventory, and shipments
- Monitoring warehouse inventory information and reconciling with ERP data for accuracy
- Partnering with warehouses and finance to make appropriate adjustments to align systems
- Executing inventory transactions for inbound and outbound shipments as needed
- Monitoring inbound, outbound and transferring shipments for on time shipment and delivery
- Entering maintaining, and reporting on freight claims and related losses
- Identifying cost savings and process improvement opportunities
- In this position, your goals and KPIs will be focused around:
Cost per case
What You Contribute:
- 2+ years Supply Chain Experience, Inventory management, and/or transportation management is preferred
- Inventory and warehouse management experience
- Experience with ERP, WMS and TMS
- Experience with ECOM and rapid fulfillment models is a plus
- Knowledge of Microsoft office products with emphasis on excel
- Demonstrated success working in a team-based environment
Employment Type: Full-time