Who We Are:
As a global leader in active nutrition and better-for-you performance beverages, Nutrabolt is known and trusted by millions of active individuals, fitness fanatics, elite athletes, and people looking to optimize their performance in all aspects of life. Since launching in 2002, our vision has been to innovate, inspire, and make products that maximize human potential.
Nutrabolt’s portfolio includes industry-leading sports nutrition brands: Cellucor® – the original maker of C4®, the bestselling pre-workout in America, and XTEND® - the number one BCAA brand in the world. The C4® product line has recently transcended the sports nutrition market to become the fastest growing performance energy beverage in the nation. Nutrabolt’s portfolio, which is distributed in over 150 countries, is sold through the company’s owned e-commerce platforms, and is available at leading retailers across the nation, including Walmart, Publix, Amazon, 7-Eleven, GNC, Target, Kroger, Walgreens, and the Vitamin Shoppe.
As a “Top 100 Best Company to Work for in Texas,” we are proud to work on category-captain brands that are changing the shape of the active nutrition industry and owe our success to the passion-fueled individuals that power our organization. We are committed to creating a workplace built on teamwork and trust, and that starts with our team members.
Note to applicants: This role has the potential to work remote outside of Austin.
Who You Are:
As a Nutrabolt Category Management Channel Lead, you will support our commercial efforts and work cross-functionally to connect strategy to sales and innovation. You will own analysis related to fact-based selling, informing internally on market performance, and modeling out innovation concepts. You will incorporate consumer insights to help us enhance our positioning within the market and stand out against our competitors.
What You're Good At:
- Pulling and organizing data from resources such as IRI, Nielsen, Stackline, Numerator and other data assets
- Acting as Key Liaison to manage syndicated data providers and maintain database integrity
- Using data to derive insights and tell stories; going beyond collecting data to discovering the insight, and taking action
- Managing and manipulating data to uncover root causes and corrective action
- Building reports and presenting data for internal executive level reports, sales pitches, and national sales meetings
- Executing quick turnaround requests from the sales team around information such as brand and SKU performance by market / region / customer
- Reporting sales data and communicating it to the broader team on a regular basis
- Modeling multi-year portfolio development
- Staying on top of market research, trends, category insights, and competitor performance
What You Contribute:
- Bachelor’s Degree in business or analytics
- 3-4 years’ experience in fact-based selling or CPG Analytics
- 2+ years with hands-on experience working with IRI, Nielsen, SPINS or
other Point-of-sale data
- Expert/Mastery of Microsoft Excel
- Strong skills in Microsoft Word, and Power Point
- Familiarity with CPG metrics (ACV, TPD, Velocity)
- Effective communication and collaboration skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Highly analytical
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Understanding of beverage category management concepts and analysis
- Familiarity with Nutritional Supplements and Energy Drink brands, channels, and retailers
- In this role your goals and KPIs will be focused around:
- Sales growth
- Mastery/expertise of data sources
- Building relationships, gaining credibility
Employment Type: Full-time