Who We Are:
As a global leader in active nutrition and better-for-you performance beverages, Nutrabolt is known and trusted by millions of active individuals, fitness fanatics, elite athletes, and people looking to optimize their performance in all aspects of life. Since launching in 2002, our vision has been to innovate, inspire, and make products that maximize human potential.
Nutrabolt’s portfolio includes industry-leading sports nutrition brands: Cellucor® – the original maker of C4®, the bestselling pre-workout in America, and XTEND® - the number one BCAA brand in the world. The C4® product line has recently transcended the sports nutrition market to become the fastest growing performance energy beverage in the nation. Nutrabolt’s portfolio, which is distributed in over 150 countries, is sold through the company’s owned e-commerce platforms, and is available at leading retailers across the nation, including Walmart, Publix, Amazon, 7-Eleven, GNC, Target, Kroger, Walgreens, and the Vitamin Shoppe.
As a “Top 100 Best Company to Work for in Texas,” we are proud to work on category-captain brands that are changing the shape of the active nutrition industry and owe our success to the passion-fueled individuals that power our organization. We are committed to creating a workplace built on teamwork and trust, and that starts with our team members.
Note to applicants: This role has the potential to work remote outside of Austin.
Who You Are:
As Nutrabolt's Demand Planner, you will be responsible for all forecasting activities associated with customers and products (sustaining and new). You will maintain forecast models for customers, incorporating statistical modeling and forecast information gathered from sales, marketing, finance, retailer replenishment analysts, and other sources.
You will act as the first point of contact between the supply chain and the commercial organization. You will lead monthly Demand Consensus Reviews and be responsible for ensuring changes to the forecast are made in a timely manner.
What You're Good At:
- Developing monthly demand forecasts (operational forecasts) at multiple levels of aggregation across a rolling 12 month horizon
- Reviewing historical sales trends, researching demand drivers, preparing forecast data, developing statistical forecast models, and evaluating forecast results
- Interacting with sales, marketing, and customer finance to understand demand forecast drivers
- Using and maintaining the Demand Planning software as the primary forecasting system tool
- Communicating customer action plans with supply planning
- Leading monthly demand consensus reviews across all assigned channels and product lines
- Preparing presentations in support of the monthly executive S&OP process
- Developing rolling 12 month forecast of monthly expected shipments by item for assigned customers
- Facilitating Demand Consensus Review meetings to gather information, both qualitative and quantitative, to further enhance the developed forecast
What You Contribute:
- Minimum 2-3 years of relevant experience in supply chain or applicable field (business, operations, finance, statistics, etc.)
- BA/BS college degree or its equivalent
- Planning/forecasting experience preferred
- IBF or APICS Certification preferred, but not required
- Knowledge of demand planning concepts utilizing third-party software (Logility, Demand Works, SAP, NetSuite, etc.)
- Demonstrated understanding of time series-based forecasting methods and models
- Strong oral and written communication skills and an ability to clearly and succinctly convey information at a summary level
- Experience using Microsoft Office applications (MS Excel, Access, PowerPoint); Tableau experience preferred
- Meeting facilitation including building agendas, fostering constructive discussion pertaining to the forecast, and relationship and team building
Employment Type: Full-time