Who We Are:
As a global leader in active nutrition and better-for-you performance beverages, Nutrabolt is known and trusted by millions of active individuals, fitness fanatics, elite athletes, and people looking to optimize their performance in all aspects of life. Since launching in 2002, our vision has been to innovate, inspire, and make products that maximize human potential.
Nutrabolt’s portfolio includes industry-leading sports nutrition brands: Cellucor® – the original maker of C4®, the bestselling pre-workout in America, and XTEND® - the number one BCAA brand in the world. The C4® product line has recently transcended the sports nutrition market to become the fastest growing performance energy beverage in the nation. Nutrabolt’s portfolio, which is distributed in over 150 countries, is sold through the company’s owned e-commerce platforms, and is available at leading retailers across the nation, including Walmart, Publix, Amazon, 7-Eleven, GNC, Target, Kroger, Walgreens, and the Vitamin Shoppe.
As a “Top 100 Best Company to Work for in Texas,” we are proud to work on category-captain brands that are changing the shape of the active nutrition industry and owe our success to the passion-fueled individuals that power our organization. We are committed to creating a workplace built on teamwork and trust, and that starts with our team members.
Who You Are:
As an Executive Assistant at Nutrabolt, you will be responsible for supporting the administrative functions supporting our President and the EVP & GM, including calendar management, event planning support and execution, and project management. You are someone who can take initiative and run with projects, while operating with good discretion and professionalism.
What You're Good At:
- Assuming full ownership of executive’s calendar, including scheduling, confirming participants, preparing agendas, and setting up meeting spaces for in-person meetings
- Partnering closely with Corporate Communication function to support executive communications
- Attending key meetings with executive to capture critical meeting discussion items and decision points, and provide written recap out to all attendees
- Coordinating invoice processing and approval with accounting team
- Partnering with legal team on contract reviews at the request of the executive
- Establishing and/or supporting recordkeeping processes
- Coordinating travel, including domestic and international
- Tracking and submitting executive and department expense reports
- Managing and/or supporting the full coordination of special events, such as full department meetings or company all-hands meetings
- Working collaboratively with other Executive Assistants to support company-wide initiatives and cross-functional back up support
- Serving as a project coordinator for special projects, as requested by executive
What You Contribute:
- 3+ years’ experience as an Administrative Assistant or Executive Assistant
- Ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment and to communicate effectively and tactfully, both verbally and written
- Experience with Microsoft Office Suite
- Ability to think strategically and independently with minimal supervision and direction
- Is extremely organized and can keep track of multiple projects at once
- Operates with the upmost discretion in handling private data and communications
Employment Type: Full-time