Who We Are:
As a global leader in active nutrition and better-for-you performance beverages, Nutrabolt is known and trusted by millions of active individuals, fitness fanatics, elite athletes, and people looking to optimize their performance in all aspects of life. Since launching in 2002, our vision has been to innovate, inspire, and make products that maximize human potential.
Nutrabolt’s portfolio includes industry-leading sports nutrition brands: Cellucor® – the original maker of C4®, the bestselling pre-workout in America, and XTEND® - the number one BCAA brand in the world. The C4® product line has recently transcended the sports nutrition market to become the fastest growing performance energy beverage in the nation. Nutrabolt’s portfolio, which is distributed in over 150 countries, is sold through the company’s owned e-commerce platforms, and is available at leading retailers across the nation, including Walmart, Publix, Amazon, 7-Eleven, GNC, Target, Kroger, Walgreens, and the Vitamin Shoppe.
As a “Top 100 Best Company to Work for in Texas,” we are proud to work on category-captain brands that are changing the shape of the active nutrition industry and owe our success to the passion-fueled individuals that power our organization. We are committed to creating a workplace built on teamwork and trust, and that starts with our team members.
Note to applicants: This role has the potential to work remote outside of Austin.
Who You Are:
As Nutrabolt’s Sales Operations Analyst supporting our Beverage team, you will oversee the project management, analytics, and coordination between key cross functional groups – Finance, Supply Chain, Product Development and Retail Development. This role will drive visibility, planning, follow-up and coordination of key needs and processes including – product requests / meeting prep, trade agreement pricing, creating and maintaining performance and insights reports, etc.
What You're Good At:
- Managing all projects and deliverables by working with the teams that own them to detail and scope efforts and timelines to enhance cross functional collaboration
- Staying up to date on new item launches and communicating updates to the team on the status of the project and any changes that have occurred
- Creating reports using VIP, Tableau, and Excel that track sales performance as well as product performance for our Beverage leadership
- Managing inventory/demand reports in partnership with Sales/Planning, including replenishment forecasting/customer inventory for outside partners
- Being responsible for communication and coordination between teams, in addition to project tracking
- Assisting in pricing coordination to drive an aggressive task force initiative around cleaning up MAP (minimum advertised price) violators
- Aligning all trade agreement and wholesale pricing assuring accuracy within Finance systems
- Managing the beverage fleet and mileage program
- Providing improved visibility and timelines of cross-functional needs to support effective meetings – mocks, decks, product details, etc.
- Alleviating cross functional dependencies by driving improved resourcefulness in the sales department
- Work closelying with our Retail Marketing Specialist in managing the marketing assets for the channel.
- Managing promotional calendars
- In this role your goals and KPIs will be focused around:
- Sales team awareness of goals & performance
- Promotional planning and pricing accuracy
- On-time delivery of monthly and quarterly VIP reports
- Fleet management
What You Contribute:
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- 2-3 years project management experience
- Analytical thinker and problem solver
- Experience in VIP and Excel (Tableau, SPINS, and IRI are bonuses)
- Organizational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking skills
- Creative, out of the box thinking and ability to think and react quickly
- Works extremely well with others and is the best at developing strong relationships with our internal and external customers
- Experience in the CPG or Food & Beverage industry a plus
Employment Type: Full-time