Who We Are:
As a global leader in active nutrition and better-for-you performance beverages, Nutrabolt is known and trusted by millions of active individuals, fitness fanatics, elite athletes, and people looking to optimize their performance in all aspects of life. Since launching in 2002, our vision has been to innovate, inspire, and make products that maximize human potential.
Nutrabolt’s portfolio includes industry-leading sports nutrition brands: Cellucor® – the original maker of C4®, the bestselling pre-workout in America, and XTEND® - the number one BCAA brand in the world. The C4® product line has recently transcended the sports nutrition market to become the fastest growing performance energy beverage in the nation. Nutrabolt’s portfolio, which is distributed in over 150 countries, is sold through the company’s owned e-commerce platforms, and is available at leading retailers across the nation, including Walmart, Publix, Amazon, 7-Eleven, GNC, Target, Kroger, Walgreens, and the Vitamin Shoppe.
As a “Top 100 Best Company to Work for in Texas,” we are proud to work on category-captain brands that are changing the shape of the active nutrition industry and owe our success to the passion-fueled individuals that power our organization. We are committed to creating a workplace built on teamwork and trust, and that starts with our team members.
Note to applicants: This role has the potential to work remote outside of Austin.
Who You Are:
As Nutrabolt’s Digital Marketing Manager, you will drive our online merchandising strategy to support in growing awareness and revenue for our brands. You will support our Direct to Consumer and other eCommerce channels to deliver marketing programs that ultimately lead to achieving our financial goals.
What You're Good At:
- Developing strategic plans and targets which underpin business and digital marketing goals
- Overseeing the development of digital programming for our omnichannel and eRetail channels (Target.com, Walmart, com, etc.). Ensuring these plans excite our key partners, drive velocity and traffic, engage our target consumers, bring our brand stories to life, and support new product launches
- Tracking and communicating digital shopper marketing trends, insights, and best practices
- Working cross-functionally to ensure your direction aligns with other marketing programs, forming a cohesive and complimentary brand approach
- Optimizing and growing our digital Ad programs
- Providing recommendations for disruptive tools to gain consumer share of mind within eRetail; overseeing the execution of these tools
- Building and nurturing valuable relationships with external partners including key customers, particularly within their marketing departments
- Helping to develop and adhere to annual budgets
What You Contribute:
- 4+ years’ experience in digital marketing / shopper marketing, with a focus on paid media
- Bachelor’s degree preferred in marketing or related field
- Experience with Instacart, Ibotta, and/or GoPuff preferred
- Team player mentality with an ability to develop quality cross-functional relationships
- Ability to thrive in a dynamic, fast-paced environment under pressure
- Superior critical thinking, analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong communication skills, being comfortable with presenting / public speaking
- Computer proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
- Experience working with Consumer-Packaged Goods preferred
- Ability to travel, once safe and necessary to the business
Employment Type: Full-time