Who We Are:
As a global leader in active nutrition and better-for-you performance beverages, Nutrabolt is known and trusted by millions of active individuals, fitness fanatics, elite athletes, and people looking to optimize their performance in all aspects of life. Since launching in 2002, our vision has been to innovate, inspire, and make products that maximize human potential.
Nutrabolt’s portfolio includes industry-leading sports nutrition brands: Cellucor® – the original maker of C4®, the bestselling pre-workout in America, and XTEND® - the number one BCAA brand in the world. The C4® product line has recently transcended the sports nutrition market to become the fastest growing performance energy beverage in the nation. Nutrabolt’s portfolio, which is distributed in over 150 countries, is sold through the company’s owned e-commerce platforms, and is available at leading retailers across the nation, including Walmart, Publix, Amazon, 7-Eleven, GNC, Target, Kroger, Walgreens, and the Vitamin Shoppe.
As a “Top 100 Best Company to Work for in Texas,” we are proud to work on category-captain brands that are changing the shape of the active nutrition industry and owe our success to the passion-fueled individuals that power our organization. We are committed to creating a workplace built on teamwork and trust, and that starts with our team members.
Who You Are:
As Nutrabolt’s Customer Service Representative, you will support our UK and EU team and customers through order management, order entry, and international documentation submission. You will be responsible for providing an unmatched level of customer service to all of our corporate accounts daily.
What You're Good At:
- Supporting the corporate sales team with all order fulfillments, order management or related projects, and other tasks
- Managing and maintaining corporate sales accounts within our ERP system ensuring the set-up and maintenance is timely and accurate
- Assisting with the input of direct sales order requests
- Producing, managing, and submitting needed international documentation required for customs clearance
- Managing and processing all return orders/credit orders for corporate/international accounts
- Ensuring all shipment requirements are complete and communicated to the Logistics Team for order fulfillment within given time constraints
- Ensuring external and internal customers receive world-class customer service including accurate and consistent communication
- Tracking all customer requests, setting timelines, and holding all internal and external customers accountable for meeting the deadline
- In this role your goals and KPIs will be focused around:
- Customer Satisfaction
- On-Time In-Full (OTIF) delivery
- Order Cycle Time
- Out of Stock Management
What You Contribute:
- 1-3 years of experience in the service industry, preferably with a FMCG company
- Strong organizational skills, attention to detail, and the ability to prioritize in a fast-paced environment
- Service driven and enjoys meeting others’ needs daily
- Bilingual, trilingual, or multilingual is a plus
- Self-starter and can effectively manage time with little to no supervision
- Remains calm and can calm others in a frustrating or stressful environment
- Has a passion for the fitness industry and believes in what we do
- Ability to build strong internal/external relationships
Employment Type: Full-time