Who We Are:
As a global leader in active nutrition and better-for-you performance beverages, Nutrabolt is known and trusted by millions of active individuals, fitness fanatics, elite athletes, and people looking to optimize their performance in all aspects of life. Since launching in 2002, our vision has been to innovate, inspire, and make products that maximize human potential.
Nutrabolt’s portfolio includes industry-leading sports nutrition brands: Cellucor® – the original maker of C4®, the bestselling pre-workout in America, and XTEND® - the number one BCAA brand in the world. The C4® product line has recently transcended the sports nutrition market to become the fastest growing performance energy beverage in the nation. Nutrabolt’s portfolio, which is distributed in over 150 countries, is sold through the company’s owned e-commerce platforms, and is available at leading retailers across the nation, including Walmart, Publix, Amazon, 7-Eleven, GNC, Target, Kroger, Walgreens, and the Vitamin Shoppe.
As a “Top 100 Best Company to Work for in Texas,” we are proud to work on category-captain brands that are changing the shape of the active nutrition industry and owe our success to the passion-fueled individuals that power our organization. We are committed to creating a workplace built on teamwork and trust, and that starts with our team members.
Note to applicants: This role is a remote, field based position that will require traveling around the Midwest & Rocky Mountain territory. All job duties in the immediate term will be reviewed to ensure safety precautions are met with the risk of COVID-19.
Who You Are:
We are looking to add a Regional Account Manager to sell into and manage accounts specific to our beverage brand, C4® Energy, and primarily, but not exclusively, to the convenience channel. You will drive DSD growth with current accounts and work to open new accounts as well.
What You're Good At:
- Formulating compelling presentations for C4® Energy (and other Nutrabolt RTDs as they are released) to bring on new National and Regional Account business
- Selling in other Nutrabolt dry goods/other products that are beneficial to that customer/channel
- Working with customers and internal personnel on all setup paperwork/portal documents
- Reporting sales data from accounts on a monthly basis
- Planning out monthly, quarterly and yearly promotions with the key contact for each account
- Working cross-functionally with Finance on promotional analysis and sell-in ROI
- Partnering with Supply Chain to ensure correct planning and forecasting for all onboarded and staging accounts
- P&L management for all assigned accounts
- Working directly with Marketing to develop pull tactics and specific programming by channel and customer
- Collaborating closely with DSD counterparts regionally to gain alignment on all chain business to ensure full coverage, and ensuring all monthly promotional activity is being leveraged and executed (90% + level)
- Working with Beverage and Product Development teams to highlight market opportunities for development & highlight competitive set watermarks to emulate or beat
- Partnering with DSD chain personnel and cultivate relationships with their Key Account teams where feasible for mutual alignment and share of mind
- Developing compelling programming for Key Accounts that set Nutrabolt brands apart for both consumers and retailers
- In this role your goals and KPIs will be focused around:
- Performance to revenue targets
- Depletions within assigned territory
- ACV & TPD
What You Contribute:
- 3-5 years background in beverage retail experience
- Strong background in Microsoft Excel, Word, Power Point
- Ability to travel 50%
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- Knowledge of DSD system within the Beverage industry
- Beverage Category Management and analysis strengths are strong plusses
- Valid Driver's License, current vehicle liability insurance, and driving record within Nutrabolt’s MVR policy guidelines
- Must be able to lift 25Ibs+
Employment Type: Full-time