Who We Are:
As a global leader in sports nutrition, Nutrabolt is known and trusted by millions of consumers, consisting of elite athletes, everyday gym goers, and people looking to optimize their performance in all aspects of life. Since launching in 2002, our vision has been to innovate, inspire, and make products that maximize human potential.
Nutrabolt’s portfolio includes two industry leading sports nutrition brands: Cellucor, makers of C4, the bestselling pre-workout in the nation, and XTEND, the number one BCAA brand in the world. In late 2018, we expanded our C4 product line to take on the energy drink category. As of today, C4 Energy is the fastest growing energy drink brand in the nation.
As a “Top 100 Best Company to Work for in Texas,” we're proud to work on category-captain brands that are changing the shape of the sports nutrition industry and owe our success to the passion-fueled individuals that power our organization.
We are committed to creating a workplace built on trust, teamwork, and a successful track record that speaks for itself. Because at the end of the day, our mission is about innovating, inspiring, and making products that maximize human potential accessible to all-- and that starts with our team members.
Note to applicants: This role has the potential to work remote outside of Austin.
Who You Are:
As Nutrabolt's Customer Advocacy Specialist, you will support our international corporate accounts through order management, which entails partnering with the International Sales team, order entry, and international documentation submission. You will be responsible for providing an unmatched level of customer service to all of our corporate accounts daily.
What You're Good At:
- Supporting the corporate sales team with all International order fulfillments, order management or related projects, and other tasks
- Managing and maintaining corporate sales accounts within our ERP system ensuring the set-up and maintenance is timely and accurate
- Assisting in handling the input of direct sales order requests
- Producing, managing, and submitting needed international documentation required for customs clearance
- Processing all return orders/credit orders for corporate/international accounts
- Ensuring all shipment requirements are complete and communicated to the Logistics Team for order fulfillment within given time constraints
- Tracking all Intl customer requests, setting timelines, and holding all internal and external customers accountable for meeting the deadline
- Ensuring external and internal customers receive world-class customer service including accurate and consistent communication
What You Contribute:
- 1-3 years of experience in the service industry, preferably with a CPG company
- Strong organizational skills and ability to prioritize in a fast-paced environment
- A service driven approach and enjoys meeting others’ needs daily
- Bilingual, trilingual, or multilingual is a plus
- Self-starter attitude and can effectively manage time with little to no supervision
- Ability to remain calm and can calm others in a frustrating or stressful environment
- A passion for the fitness industry and believes in what we do
- Ability to build strong internal/external relationships
- We offer unlimited vacation time, to show our appreciation for your hard work.
- We celebrate new families through our paid maternity and paternity leave.
- We value the importance of work-life integration by offering a monthly childcare stipend.
- We support your wellness journey by providing a monthly fitness allowance.
- We provide discounts on Cellucor and XTEND products and swag.*
- We are committed to your continued personal and professional development.
- We offer competitive health/dental/vision insurance including options such as HSA and flexible spending accounts.*
- We invest in or your future by committing to contributing towards your retirement
For questions about your application, you may email firstname.lastname@example.org.
*US Only. Specific terms and conditions can be provided by country if position is located outside of the US.