Who We Are:
As a global leader in sports nutrition, Nutrabolt is known and trusted by millions of consumers, consisting of elite athletes, everyday gym goers, and people looking to optimize their performance in all aspects of life. Since launching in 2002, our vision has been to innovate, inspire, and make products that maximize human potential.
Nutrabolt’s portfolio includes two industry leading sports nutrition brands: Cellucor, makers of C4, the bestselling pre-workout in the nation, and XTEND, the number one BCAA brand in the world. In late 2018, we expanded our C4 product line to take on the energy drink category. As of today, C4 Energy is the fastest growing energy drink brand in the nation.
As a “Top 100 Best Company to Work for in Texas,” we're proud to work on category-captain brands that are changing the shape of the sports nutrition industry and owe our success to the passion-fueled individuals that power our organization.
We are committed to creating a workplace built on trust, teamwork, and a successful track record that speaks for itself. Because at the end of the day, our mission is about innovating, inspiring, and making products that maximize human potential accessible to all-- and that starts with our team members.
Note to applicants: This role is a remote, field based position that will require traveling around the greater Des Moines, IA area to support events and sampling. All job duties in the immediate term will be reviewed to ensure safety precautions are met with the risk of COVID-19.
Who You Are:
As Nutrabolt’s part-time C4® Energy Field Marketing Specialist in Des Moines, you will be a crucial component to representing and growing the C4 brand. You will spend time in the field increasing brand awareness and providing sales support. This includes sampling (indoor/outdoor in various weather conditions) at local events/opportunities, executing quality product demos at key retail accounts, and merchandising.
What You're Good At:
- Engaging consumers and sharing key product messages at sampling activations and events
- Identifying seeding opportunities and building a strong network in the community
- Setting up and tearing down event site elements
- Maintaining an accurate and organized product and asset inventory at local Nutrabolt storage facilities
- Fostering account relationships within your territory by establishing good rapport with store managers and following up regularly
- Building and maintaining in-store displays to drive sales, assisting stores with cooler placement, and managing marketing POS, etc.
- Interacting with and educating customers by providing samples and conducting product demos (when applicable)
- Occasionally participating in Distributor Sales Meetings and market blitz/crew drive activities in your territory, possibly others
- Submitting timely reports through our current CRM tool, Repsly
- Maintaining product training goals and certifications
What You Contribute:
- 1+ years of Customer Service experience preferred
- 1+ years of event marketing or brand promotion is preferred
- Commitment of 20-30 hours per week
- Ability to work evening and weekend hours
- Bilingual in English and Spanish is a plus
- Proven track record of being dependable and results driven
- Ambitious, outgoing, and good interpersonal skills
- Organized and self-motivated
- Must be able to lift 50Ibs+
- Must be able to commute to sampling activations and events
- Must have a reliable vehicle and a valid driver's license
- Must be over the age of 18 in order to be considered
- We offer unlimited vacation time, to show our appreciation for your hard work.
- We celebrate new families through our paid maternity and paternity leave.
- We value the importance of work-life integration by offering a monthly childcare stipend.
- We support your wellness journey by providing a monthly fitness allowance.
- We provide discounts on Cellucor and XTEND products and swag.*
- We are committed to your continued personal and professional development.
- We offer competitive health/dental/vision insurance including options such as HSA and flexible spending accounts.*
- We invest in or your future by committing to contributing towards your retirement
For questions about your application, you may email email@example.com.
*US Only. Specific terms and conditions can be provided by country if position is located outside of the US.