Who We Are:
As a global leader in sports nutrition, Nutrabolt is known and trusted by millions of consumers, consisting of elite athletes, everyday gym goers, and people looking to optimize their performance in all aspects of life. Since launching in 2002, our vision has been to innovate, inspire, and make products that maximize human potential.
Nutrabolt’s portfolio includes two industry leading sports nutrition brands: Cellucor, makers of C4, the bestselling pre-workout in the nation, and XTEND, the number one BCAA brand in the world. In late 2018, we expanded our C4 product line to take on the energy drink category. As of today, C4 Energy is the fastest growing energy drink brand in the nation.
As a “Top 100 Best Company to Work for in Texas,” we're proud to work on category-captain brands that are changing the shape of the sports nutrition industry and owe our success to the passion-fueled individuals that power our organization.
We are committed to creating a workplace built on trust, teamwork, and a successful track record that speaks for itself. Because at the end of the day, our mission is about innovating, inspiring, and making products that maximize human potential accessible to all-- and that starts with our team members.
Who You Are:
As an Executive Assistant at Nutrabolt you will provide high-level administrative support. This role requires superior attention to detail, incredible intuition, great resiliency, the ability to meet deadlines, impeccable organizational skills, and the ability to juggle multiple high priority requests. This individual will represent select executive(s) with the highest level of loyalty, professionalism and with a calm demeanor.
What You're Good At:
- Assisting your assigned executive(s) with daily administrative duties and completes a broad variety of administrative tasks that include managing an active calendar of appointments, completing and managing executive expense reports, composing and preparing correspondence, bookkeeping, and arranging complex and detailed domestic and international travel plans, itineraries and agendas
- Managing and coordinating the schedule of meetings and events, prioritizing and resolving related conflicts and competing demands while maintaining sufficient blocks of working time in a rapidly changing environment across multiple time zones & locations
- Partnering with the Chief of Staff to organize all aspects of senior leadership and executive leadership meetings and external events going beyond invitations and logistics. Ensuring that the goals and objectives are clearly laid out and attendees are prepared and prepares meeting notes for leadership team
- Coordinating critical guest visits with travel arrangements, lodging, and meal planning as needed
- Handling confidential and non-routine information and facilitating communication between appropriate people and teams
- Assisting in completing critical aspects of deliverables, including drafting and proofing confidential correspondence and written materials, as well as compiling documents in preparation for meetings
- Monitoring and prioritizing emails and, when approved, responding
- Organizing and maintaining necessary records
- Always exercising absolute discretion, especially around the preparation, disclosure and handling of confidential and sensitive information
- Building and maintaining trust, effective working relationships with internal and external staff and clients
- Managing various staff awards, cards, gifts and meals/treats to honor staff achievements, life events and employment recognition
What You Contribute:
- 5+ years’ experience supporting C-level Executives or other high office roles
- Advanced skills in MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint), and Outlook
- Ability to quickly understand and prioritize support needs
- Highest level of professional maturity
- Availability to respond to issues/ requests during off hours and weekends
- Advanced communication skills for drafting response emails, communication plan for staff after a key event (ex. strategy sessions, staff meetings)
- Ability to make decisions in the best interest of your executive(s)
- Exceptional calendar management skills with the ability to use good judgment and time management skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proven ability to handle sensitive and confidential material and information with discretion
- Ability to judge the relative importance of issues and act independently to address them
- We offer unlimited vacation time, to show our appreciation for your hard work.
- We celebrate new families through our paid maternity and paternity leave.
- We value the importance of work-life integration by offering a monthly childcare stipend.
- We support your wellness journey by providing a monthly fitness allowance.
- We provide discounts on Cellucor and XTEND products and swag.*
- We are committed to your continued personal and professional development.
- We offer competitive health/dental/vision insurance including options such as HSA and flexible spending accounts.*
- We invest in or your future by committing to contributing towards your retirement
For questions about your application, you may email firstname.lastname@example.org.
*US Only. Specific terms and conditions can be provided by country if position is located outside of the US.