Who We Are:
As a global leader in sports nutrition, Nutrabolt is known and trusted by millions of consumers, consisting of elite athletes, everyday gym goers, and people looking to optimize their performance in all aspects of life. Since launching in 2002, our vision has been to innovate, inspire, and make products that maximize human potential.
Nutrabolt’s portfolio includes two industry leading sports nutrition brands: Cellucor, makers of C4, the bestselling pre-workout in the nation, and XTEND, the number one BCAA brand in the world. In late 2018, we expanded our C4 product line to take on the energy drink category. As of today, C4 Energy is the fastest growing energy drink brand in the nation.
As a “Top 100 Best Company to Work for in Texas,” we're proud to work on category-captain brands that are changing the shape of the sports nutrition industry and owe our success to the passion-fueled individuals that power our organization.
We are committed to creating a workplace built on trust, teamwork, and a successful track record that speaks for itself. Because at the end of the day, our mission is about innovating, inspiring, and making products that maximize human potential accessible to all-- and that starts with our team members.
Who You Are:
As Nutrabolt's Business Development Manager in Germany, you will spend your time working the trade in the field, often with Distributor account managers, to support our fast growing energy beverage. You will assist in making presentations to the retailer and educating the distributor account managers on our brands and shelf standards. You will also call on and assist with key accounts to accelerate sales and push our brand into the market.
What You're Good At:
- Working shoulder to shoulder, training, and selling with our Distributor Account Managers
- Growing and managing our C4 beverage business within convenience and drugstore channels
- Leading key account sales presentations and calls
- Participating in weekly distributor sales meetings
- Working special events to being exposure to our brand
- Adhering to assigned budgets for your territory and planning promotional roadmaps in tandem with your manager
- Executing key account shelf resets and displays
- Representing our brand both to key accounts and consumers
- Analyzing data to indicate trends
- Maximizing selling opportunities by managing out of stocks
- Building a database of key influencers within the German market
What You Contribute:
- 3+ years experience in the beverage industry
- Fluency in German and English (required)
- Ability to travel frequently throughout German market
- College degree in business or related field, preferred
- Proven track record of successful key account selling
- Ambitious, outgoing attitude
- Great interpersonal and administrative skills
- Experience in negotiating and dealing with buyers
- We offer unlimited vacation time, to show our appreciation for your hard work.
- We celebrate new families through our paid maternity and paternity leave.
- We value the importance of work-life integration by offering a monthly childcare stipend.
- We support your wellness journey by providing a monthly fitness allowance.
- We provide discounts on Cellucor and XTEND products and swag.*
- We are committed to your continued personal and professional development.
- We offer competitive health/dental/vision insurance including options such as HSA and flexible spending accounts.*
- We invest in or your future by committing to contributing towards your retirement
For questions about your application, you may email firstname.lastname@example.org.
*US Only. Specific terms and conditions can be provided by country if position is located outside of the US.