Who We Are:
As a global leader in sports nutrition, Nutrabolt is known and trusted by millions of consumers, consisting of elite athletes, everyday gym goers, and people looking to optimize their performance in all aspects of life. Since launching in 2002, our vision has been to innovate, inspire, and make products that maximize human potential.
Nutrabolt’s portfolio includes two industry leading sports nutrition brands: Cellucor, makers of C4, the bestselling pre-workout in the nation, and XTEND, the number one BCAA brand in the world. In late 2018, we expanded our C4 product line to take on the energy drink category. As of today, C4 Energy is the fastest growing energy drink brand in the nation.
As a “Top 100 Best Company to Work for in Texas,” we're proud to work on category-captain brands that are changing the shape of the sports nutrition industry and owe our success to the passion-fueled individuals that power our organization.
We are committed to creating a workplace built on trust, teamwork, and a successful track record that speaks for itself. Because at the end of the day, our mission is about innovating, inspiring, and making products that maximize human potential accessible to all-- and that starts with our team members.
Who You Are:
As Nutrabolt's Senior IT Support Specialist, you are passionate about solving problems and helping others. It is your mission to provide outstanding customer service and support for internal team members including local and remote. You are heavily involved with processing, organizing, and completing IT help desk tickets related to computer, network, software/hardware, and other technical issues.
What You're Good At:
- Providing quick resolutions to help desk tickets and escalating as needed
- Maintaining printing, copying, and other office equipment and systems
- Assisting staff with currently integrated audio/visual solutions for presentations, live-streams, etc.
- Deploying and setting up new PCs/MacBook’s for new hires
- Organizing and maintaining inventory of frequently used items (USB's, mice, etc.)
- Installing and maintaining user hardware and software systems
- Troubleshooting a variety of computer issues on-site, via phone, remote access or email
- Communicating with employees to diagnose and repair any issues that arise due to failed software, hardware, or internet-based components
What You Contribute:
- 2+ years Desktop Support Experience
- Office365 Management Experience
- CompTIA Network+ Certification
- CompTIA A+ Certification
- Microsoft Certified Professional Certification is a plus
- PowerShell Scripting Experience
- Deployment automation using Windows Deployment Services
- Strong background in PC ad Mac repair and troubleshooting
- Strong interpersonal skills and telephone communication skills
- Ability to effectively communicate with employees and customers alike to resolve technical issues
- Maintain professional demeanor in all communications with employees and customers alike
- We offer unlimited vacation time, to show our appreciation for your hard work.
- We celebrate new families through our paid maternity and paternity leave.
- We value the importance of work-life integration by offering a monthly childcare stipend.
- We support your wellness journey by providing a monthly fitness allowance.
- We provide discounts on Cellucor and XTEND products and swag.*
- We are committed to your continued personal and professional development.
- We offer competitive health/dental/vision insurance including options such as HSA and flexible spending accounts.*
- We invest in or your future by committing to contributing towards your retirement
For questions about your application, you may email firstname.lastname@example.org.
*US Only. Specific terms and conditions can be provided by country if position is located outside of the US.