Who We Are:
Committed to performance. Committed to excellence. We are Nutrabolt, a fast-growing nutritional life science company located in beautiful and bustling Austin, TX. Our marquee brands, Cellucor®, C4®, and XTEND®, are among the world's leading sports nutrition and performance energy product lines. You can find C4®, America's #1 pre-workout and fastest-growing performance energy drink brand, plus XTEND®, the world's #1 BCAA brand, in a wide variety of online and physical retailers around the globe.
As a “Top 100 Best Company to Work for in Texas,” we're proud to work on category-captain brands that are changing the shape of the sports nutrition industry and owe our success to the passion-fueled individuals that power our organization.
We are committed to creating a workplace built on trust, teamwork, and a successful track record that speaks for itself. Because at the end of the day, our mission is about innovating, inspiring, and making products that maximize human potential accessible to all-- and that starts with our team members.
Note to applicants: This role has the potential to work remote outside of Austin
Who You Are:
As Nutrabolt’s Partnership Manager, you will work closely with teams both internally and externally to drive partnerships with our athletes, other brands, etc. You will maintain current relationships in addition to expanding into new segments into 2021. We’re looking for someone who thrives in a fast paced environment and who can take initiative to achieve results.
What You're Good At:
- Supporting C4, Cellucor, and XTEND business objectives with a strategic, innovative, and consumer minded vision for Partnership Marketing, including team sponsorships, athlete, talent, or influencer deals, and/or industry specific partnerships such as gym or apparel partners
- Assisting with partnership scouting as needed to create partnerships within key segments and audience targets
- Budget for partnership rights fees and activation spend
- Assisting with the contract negotiation process and understanding key elements of a contract required to maximize return on the investment
- Managing contractual assets such as social posts, content, production days, appearances, branding, media integration, community and/or retail integration, PR, etc. and ensuring all deliverables are met
- Tracking and measuring all contractual assets and use data to drive results
- Delivering annual partnership marketing 360 plans aligning to larger department and organizational goals
- Driving high quality, cross-functional collaboration with the broader marketing team including social media, content, public relations, retail/shopper marketing, and field marketing.
- Ensuring partners are product experts and advocates by delivering high quality product education
What You Contribute:
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 3-5 years of experience in partnership marketing, sponsorships, or talent management
- Proven team player with an ability to develop high quality internal and external relationships
- Ability to thrive in a dynamic, fast-paced environment under tight deadlines
- Ability to think strategically at a high level, but also develop tactical recommendations and execute with great attention to detail
- Superior critical thinking, analytical, and problem-solving skills
- High quality communication skills with the ability to create effective presentations in Microsoft Excel, Word, and Power Point
- Experience in the beverage, fitness, and/or sports or active nutrition industries is a plus
- Familiarity with DTC business model and using partnerships to drive sales goals
- We offer unlimited vacation time, to show our appreciation for our employee’s hard work.
- We serve and give back to our community by providing paid volunteer time off.
- We celebrate new families through our paid maternity and paternity leave.
- We value the importance of work-life integration by offering a monthly childcare stipend.
- We support our employee’s wellness journey by providing a monthly gym allowance.
- We provide our employees with monthly credits to stock up on Cellucor and XTEND products and swag.
- We are committed to our employee’s continued personal and professional development.
- We offer competitive health/dental/vision insurance including options such as HSA and flexible spending accounts.
- We invest in our employee’s future by committing to 401K matching.
For questions about your application, you may email email@example.com.