Who We Are:
Committed to performance. Committed to excellence. We are Nutrabolt, a fast-growing nutritional life science company located in beautiful and bustling Austin, TX. Our marquee brands, Cellucor®, C4®, and XTEND®, are among the world's leading sports nutrition and performance energy product lines. You can find C4®, America's #1 pre-workout and fastest-growing performance energy drink brand, plus XTEND®, the world's #1 BCAA brand, in a wide variety of online and physical retailers around the globe.
As a “Top 100 Best Company to Work for in Texas,” we're proud to work on category-captain brands that are changing the shape of the sports nutrition industry and owe our success to the passion-fueled individuals that power our organization.
We are committed to creating a workplace built on trust, teamwork, and a successful track record that speaks for itself. Because at the end of the day, our mission is about innovating, inspiring, and making products that maximize human potential accessible to all-- and that starts with our team members.
Note to applicants: This role has the potential to work remote outside of Austin
Who You Are:
As a Customer Advocacy Specialist, you will be supporting our key corporate accounts with order management. Your job will be providing an unmatched level of customer service to all our corporate accounts daily, as you will be the face of Nutrabolt to them.
What You're Good At:
- Supporting the corporate sales team with all order fulfillments, order management or related projects, and other tasks.
- Managing and maintaining corporate sales accounts within our ERP system ensuring the set-up and maintenance is timely and accurate.
- Assisting in handling the input of direct sales order requests
- Processing all return orders/credit orders for corporate/international accounts.
- Ensuring all shipment requirements are complete and communicated to the Warehouse & Logistics Partner for order fulfillment within given time constraints.
- Ensuring external and internal customers receive world-class customer service including accurate and consistent communication.
- Tracking all customer requests, setting timelines, and holding all internal and external customers accountable for meeting the deadline.
What You Contribute:
- 1-3 years of experience in the service industry, preferably with a Consumer-Packaged Goods company.
- Undergraduate degree in Business or a related field
- Strong detail oriented skills
- Effective organizational skills and ability to prioritize in a fast-paced environment
- Service driven and enjoys meeting others’ needs daily
- Bilingual is a plus
- Self-starter and can effectively manage time with little to no supervision
- Ability to build strong internal/external relationships
- We offer unlimited vacation time, to show our appreciation for our employee’s hard work.
- We serve and give back to our community by providing paid volunteer time off.
- We celebrate new families through our paid maternity and paternity leave.
- We value the importance of work-life integration by offering a monthly childcare stipend.
- We support our employee’s wellness journey by providing a monthly gym allowance.
- We provide our employees with monthly credits to stock up on Cellucor and XTEND products and swag.
- We are committed to our employee’s continued personal and professional development.
- We offer competitive health/dental/vision insurance including options such as HSA and flexible spending accounts.
- We invest in our employee’s future by committing to 401K matching.
For questions about your application, you may email firstname.lastname@example.org.