Who We Are:
Committed to performance. Committed to excellence. We are Nutrabolt, a fast-growing nutritional life science company located in beautiful and bustling Austin, TX. Our marquee brands, Cellucor®, C4®, and XTEND®, are among the world's leading sports nutrition and performance energy product lines. You can find C4®, America's #1 pre-workout and fastest-growing performance energy drink brand, plus XTEND®, the world's #1 BCAA brand, in a wide variety of online and physical retailers around the globe.
As a “Top 100 Best Company to Work for in Texas,” we're proud to work on category-captain brands that are changing the shape of the sports nutrition industry and owe our success to the passion-fueled individuals that power our organization.
We are committed to creating a workplace built on trust, teamwork, and a successful track record that speaks for itself. Because at the end of the day, our mission is about innovating, inspiring, and making products that maximize human potential accessible to all-- and that starts with our team members.
Note to applicants: This role has the potential to work remote outside of Austin
Who You Are:
As a Demand Planner, you are responsible for all forecasting activities associated with customers and products, which includes sustaining and new. You will create and maintain forecast models for your customers, incorporating statistical modeling and forecast information gathered from sales, marketing, finance, retailer replenishment analysts, and other sources (i.e.: Nielsen or other syndicated consumer data). In addition, you will act as the first point of contact between the supply chain and the commercial organization. You will lead monthly demand consensus reviews and will be responsible for ensuring changes to the forecast are made and communicated in a timely manner, as well as overall forecast accuracy.
What You're Good At:
- Developing monthly demand forecasts (operational forecasts) at multiple levels of aggregation across a rolling 12 month horizon
- Reviewing historical sales trends, research demand drivers, prepare forecast data, develop statistical forecast models, and evaluate forecast results
- Interacting with sales, marketing, and customer finance to understand demand forecast drivers and maintain the Demand Planning software as the primary forecasting system tool
- Closely coordinating and communicating customer action plans with supply planning
- Leading monthly demand consensus reviews across all assigned channels and product lines
- Preparing presentations in support of the monthly executive S&OP process
What You Contribute:
- Minimum 2-3 years of relevant experience in supply chain or applicable field (finance, statistics, etc.)
- BA/BS college degree or its equivalent
- IBF or APICS Certification preferred
- Intermediate to advanced knowledge of demand planning software (Logility, Demantra, SAP, NetSuite, etc.)
- Demonstrated intermediate understanding of time series based forecasting methods and models
- Strong oral and written communication skills. Ability to clearly and succinctly convey information at a summary level
- Advanced use of Microsoft Office applications (MS Excel, Access, PowerPoint); Tableau experience preferred
- Meeting facilitation including building agendas, managing disruptive team members, and soliciting input from less vocal team members
- We offer unlimited vacation time, to show our appreciation for our employee’s hard work.
- We serve and give back to our community by providing paid volunteer time off.
- We celebrate new families through our paid maternity and paternity leave.
- We value the importance of work-life integration by offering a monthly childcare stipend.
- We support our employee’s wellness journey by providing a monthly gym allowance.
- We provide our employees with monthly credits to stock up on Cellucor and XTEND products and swag.
- We are committed to our employee’s continued personal and professional development.
- We offer competitive health/dental/vision insurance including options such as HSA and flexible spending accounts.
- We invest in our employee’s future by committing to 401K matching.
For questions about your application, you may email email@example.com.