Who We Are:
Committed to performance. Committed to excellence. We are Nutrabolt, a fast-growing nutritional life science company located in beautiful and bustling Austin, TX. Our marquee brands, Cellucor®, C4®, and XTEND®, are among the world's leading sports nutrition and performance energy product lines. You can find C4®, America's #1 pre-workout and fastest-growing performance energy drink brand, plus XTEND®, the world's #1 BCAA brand, in a wide variety of online and physical retailers around the globe.
As a “Top 100 Best Company to Work for in Texas,” we're proud to work on category-captain brands that are changing the shape of the sports nutrition industry and owe our success to the passion-fueled individuals that power our organization.
We are committed to creating a workplace built on trust, teamwork, and a successful track record that speaks for itself. Because at the end of the day, our mission is about innovating, inspiring, and making products that maximize human potential accessible to all-- and that starts with our team members.
Note to applicants: This role has the potential to work remote outside of Austin
Who You Are:
The Manager of Regulatory Compliance will report to the Senior Vice President of Product Operations & Compliance and plays a key role in helping to lead and ensure the execution of the domestic and international regulatory strategy of the company, by recommending and implementing regulatory compliant strategies to support the business. This will include but is not limited to ensuring the proper formulation and labeling of products, while working closely with the Product Development, Quality, Legal and Sales/Marketing teams to accomplish these goals. Our ideal candidate would have a strong scientific background and experience with the regulation of Foods & Dietary Supplements in the United States and/or equivalent goods and product categories in International markets around the globe.
What You're Good At:
- Assisting in managing the Regulatory Compliance team to help develop and deliver the necessary strategies and business plans that create competitive advantage, are aligned with all internal key stakeholders and with the company's business goals, and meet or exceed Nutrabolt’s business objectives
- Ensuring that the labels and formulations of domestic products, as well as products destined for foreign regions such as the Canadian, European, MENA, Latin American, and Australasian markets, are compliant with the applicable laws and regulations
- Partnering with regulatory compliance counsel and/or consultants in applicable international markets to stay up-to-date on the pertinent dietary supplement and food regulations set forth by the respective regulatory authorities, including but not limited to the local FDA, MOH or equivalent
- Confirming that all international distribution partners seeking to register products are authorized and have an executed agreement in place with the company
- Reviewing, monitoring, organizing and facilitating the execution of Letters of Authorization and Power of Attorney documents for authorized international partners
- Assisting authorized international distribution partners with the registration of company’s products in applicable foreign markets
- Coordinating with Product Development, Quality and Supply Chain to ensure that products are manufactured and labeled in compliance with the applicable regulations and will meet the deadline for shipment
- Helping manage communication with 3rd party manufacturers to develop a strong rapport and to expedite turnaround on regulatory compliance documents needed for registration and importation by international customer base spanning the globe
- Monitoring and report developments in the International food and dietary supplement/natural products industries, as they pertain to changes in regulations, with focus on Canada, EU and Australia.
What You Contribute:
- Has a bachelor’s degree in Science, Biology, Nutrition, Toxicology or related field
- Has a minimum of 5 - 7 years of domestic and/or international regulatory compliance experience preferably within a consumer-packaged goods regulated environment
- Has experience working with Health Canada, TGA, Korean MFDS and foreign Ministries of Health across an array of International markets with respect to registration and importation of compliant products
- Has familiarity with Canadian Product License Applications (PLAs) and Temporary Marketing Authorizations (TMA’s)
- Has strong knowledge of Dietary Supplement Regulations in at least one market, such as USA, Canada, UK, UAE, Australia, or China
- Is proactive and able to continuously manage change in an extremely fast paced work environment
- Demonstrates an ability to monitor, inform, suggest, recommend, and apply, after required approval, actions necessary to meet and maintain regulatory compliance
- Is comfortable working cross functionally with and at times taking guidance from Legal, Quality Assurance, Product Development and Sales leadership
- Has experience mentoring and building an efficient regulatory and compliance team
- Is able to prioritize workloads with direct communication to stakeholders
- Has a tenacious attitude in ensuring projects are managed to timelines and holding externally parties accountable for deliverables
- Has outstanding communication, confidence, and problem-solving skills
- Is proficient in the use of MS Office Suite
- We offer unlimited vacation time, to show our appreciation for our employee’s hard work.
- We serve and give back to our community by providing paid volunteer time off.
- We celebrate new families through our paid maternity and paternity leave.
- We value the importance of work-life integration by offering a monthly childcare stipend.
- We support our employee’s wellness journey by providing a monthly gym allowance.
- We provide our employees with monthly credits to stock up on Cellucor and XTEND products and swag.
- We are committed to our employee’s continued personal and professional development.
- We offer competitive health/dental/vision insurance including options such as HSA and flexible spending accounts.
- We invest in our employee’s future by committing to 401K matching.
For questions about your application, you may email email@example.com.