Who We Are:
Committed to performance. Committed to excellence. We are Nutrabolt, a fast-growing nutritional life science company located in beautiful and bustling Austin, TX. Our marquee brands, Cellucor®, C4®, and XTEND®, are among the world's leading sports nutrition and performance energy product lines. You can find C4®, America's #1 pre-workout and fastest-growing performance energy drink brand, plus XTEND®, the world's #1 BCAA brand, in a wide variety of online and physical retailers around the globe.
As a “Top 100 Best Company to Work for in Texas,” we're proud to work on category-captain brands that are changing the shape of the sports nutrition industry and owe our success to the passion-fueled individuals that power our organization.
We are committed to creating a workplace built on trust, teamwork, and a successful track record that speaks for itself. Because at the end of the day, our mission is about innovating, inspiring, and making products that maximize human potential accessible to all-- and that starts with our team members.
Who You Are:
As the Head of Social Media, you will own the global social strategies for our Cellucor, C4 Energy, and Xtend social communities. You are equally creative and strategic as you will be tasked with both creating content and distribution strategies. You will focus on optimizing content, audience growth, innovation, brand awareness, and engagement across key social platforms including but not limited to Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and other identified platforms as strategies evolve. In addition, you will lead and manage our Social Media and Community teams inspiring others to push boundaries and explore new strategic initiatives that produce high impact results.
What You're Good At:
- Serving as a key stakeholder in the development, implementation and management of individual social platform strategies involving the distribution of both organic and paid content across all three brands (Cellucor, C4 Energy, and Xtend)
- Creating and acquiring relevant content in various formats and publishing directly to social media platforms
- Actively engaging in social listening to track, analyze, and engage in conversations to increase community building
- Owning KPI’s of social media efforts across both outbound and inbound initiatives
- Identifying and sharing insights on trends, feedback, and engagement through daily and weekly detailed reports
- Managing all engagement-focused budgets to support Facebook and Instagram paid boosts and ads via the Facebook Ads Manager
- Scheduling photoshoots, building shot lists, and coordinating resources, talent, environments, and other accessories as needed to create ideal content captures in conjunction with the Brand and Athletes and Influencers teams when necessary
- Developing rotating 30-day calendars for all brands that support sales and marketing strategies across all categories in the business
- Providing input on our go-to-market strategies for new product launches and brand campaigns to maximize reach across social media properties
- Partnering with the Paid team on initiatives that drive results for brand and product marketing campaigns
- Collaborating with the Creative and Brand teams in the creation of highly relevant content experiences to each of our targeted audiences
What You Contribute:
- Bachelor’s Degree in marketing or another related field
- 5-8+ years of experience developing innovative social media initiatives for consumer brands at an advertising/marketing agency and/or in-house
- Track record accelerating follower’s growth and maximizing engagement for a fast-paced brand; CPG or Health and Wellness industry preferred
- Effective team building and management experience
- In-depth knowledge and proficiency of community management and social media listening tools such as Sprouts Social, Falcon ID, and Grin
- Deep understanding of how to operationalize and scale Social Media Support teams
- Strong analytical skills and comfortable reviewing and analyzing business performance metrics, KPIs, as well as the ability to pivot around data
- Out-of-the-box thinker and ready to get creative and take risks building a consumer brand from the ground level
- Ability to develop and maintain highly collaborative cross-functional relationships, both internal and external
- We offer unlimited vacation time, to show our appreciation for our employee’s hard work.
- We serve and give back to our community by providing paid volunteer time off.
- We celebrate new families through our paid maternity and paternity leave.
- We value the importance of work-life integration by offering a monthly childcare stipend.
- We support our employee’s wellness journey by providing a monthly gym allowance.
- We provide our employees with monthly credits to stock up on Cellucor and XTEND products and swag.
- We are committed to our employee’s continued personal and professional development.
- We offer competitive health/dental/vision insurance including options such as HSA and flexible spending accounts.
- We invest in our employee’s future by committing to 401K matching.
For questions about your application, you may email email@example.com.