Who We Are:
Committed to performance. Committed to excellence. We are Nutrabolt, a fast-growing nutritional life science company located in beautiful and bustling Austin, TX. Our marquee brands, Cellucor®, C4®, and XTEND®, are among the world's leading sports nutrition and performance energy product lines. You can find C4®, America's #1 pre-workout and fastest-growing performance energy drink brand, plus XTEND®, the world's #1 BCAA brand, in a wide variety of online and physical retailers around the globe.
As a “Top 100 Best Company to Work for in Texas,” we're proud to work on category-captain brands that are changing the shape of the sports nutrition industry and owe our success to the passion-fueled individuals that power our organization.
We are committed to creating a workplace built on trust, teamwork, and a successful track record that speaks for itself. Because at the end of the day, our mission is about innovating, inspiring, and making products that maximize human potential accessible to all-- and that starts with our team members.
Who You Are:
As our Amazon Account Manager- International, you will work in all aspects of onboarding and day-to-day coordination to drive profitable online Amazon sales growth. You will build short-term and long-term strategic growth plans for our existing territories as well as building expansion plans for new countries.
What You're Good At:
- Owning the hands-on management and optimization of Amazon store and working closely with internal teams on product data feeds and product listing optimizations
- Monitoring Amazon account health and metrics, resolve invoicing issues, and creating and managing case log on Amazon
- Managing the product listings and ensuring they are active, accurate and have compelling content to increase rankings and improve customer engagement
- Staying up to date with best practices for Amazon Vendor & Seller
- Improving the performance of the brand by optimizing reviews, SEO, Buy Box and pricing
- Driving creation, execution, reporting and roadmap for all Amazon promotion
- Working closely with our paid advertising team to maximize ROI of our promotions and align with our promotional calendar
- Identifying trends and watching for best sellers, performance indicators, and growth opportunities in our categories
- Preparing monthly sales reports by analyzing marketplace trends, retail sales, and account activity across our account portfolio
- Collaborating with cross-functional teams on merchandising, pricing, product content, FBA inventory management, market research, and demand generation
What You Contribute:
- Bachelor degree in business, marketing, sales or related field
- 3 + years of e-Commerce experience
- 2+ years Amazon Vendor / Seller Central Experience
- Knowledge of sales reporting and data analysis
- Programming experience (SQL, R and/or Python) a plus
- Experience with Tableau a plus
- Proactive personality and careful attention to detail
- Effective organizational skills and ability to prioritize in a fast-paced environment
- Bilingual, trilingual, or multilingual is a plus
- Ability to build strong internal/external relationships
- We offer unlimited vacation time, to show our appreciation for our employee’s hard work.
- We serve and give back to our community by providing paid volunteer time off.
- We celebrate new families through our paid maternity and paternity leave.
- We value the importance of work-life integration by offering a monthly childcare stipend.
- We support our employee’s wellness journey by providing a monthly gym allowance.
- We provide our employees with monthly credits to stock up on Cellucor and XTEND products and swag.
- We are committed to our employee’s continued personal and professional development.
- We fuel our employee’s performance throughout the day by providing on-site healthy meals.
- We invest in our employee’s future though 401K matching.
- We offer competitive health/dental/vision insurance including options such as HSA and flexible spending accounts.