Who We Are:
Committed to performance. Committed to excellence. We are Nutrabolt, a fast-growing nutritional life science company located in beautiful and bustling Austin, TX. Our marquee brands, Cellucor®, C4®, and XTEND®, are among the world's leading sports nutrition and performance energy product lines. You can find C4®, America's #1 pre-workout and fastest-growing performance energy drink brand, plus XTEND®, the world's #1 BCAA brand, in a wide variety of online and physical retailers around the globe.
As a “Top 100 Best Company to Work for in Texas,” we're proud to work on category-captain brands that are changing the shape of the sports nutrition industry and owe our success to the passion-fueled individuals that power our organization.
We are committed to creating a workplace built on trust, teamwork, and a successful track record that speaks for itself. Because at the end of the day, our mission is about innovating, inspiring, and making products that maximize human potential accessible to all-- and that starts with our team members.
Who You Are:
As a Senior Accountant, you will be responsible for assisting with a timely and accurate close process, as well as the production of the internal management reporting package. You will assist the closing process by analyzing ledger records, preparing journal entries, completing account reconciliations, and providing a variety of standard reports. Additionally, you will also be responsible for providing insight and solutions for more efficient daily transaction processing and consistency by collaborating within the Accounting and Finance department, as well as cross-functionally across the organization.
What You're Good At:
- Assisting in the month-end close process and supporting the proper and timely recording of financial transactions in the general ledger in accordance with US GAAP and company policies
- Preparing and submitting monthly balance sheet reconciliations along with necessary support
- Reviewing monthly ledger transactions and validating dimensional accuracy and consistency
- Assisting with the preparation of the internal income statement, balance sheet, and statement of cash flow by providing a variety of standard reports
- Participating in the financial audit process including gathering of supporting documentation and preparation of necessary schedules
- Seeking opportunities to continuously improve the automation of the accounting and reporting
- Working closely with finance and other accounting team members to ensure ledger data usability
- Ensuring policies and processes are well documented, applied consistently, and broadly understood
- Performing technical accounting research as required
- Publishing and maintaining the Corporate Accounting close calendar
What You Contribute:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting
- CPA or CPA Candidate
- 2+ years’ experience with Big 4 public accounting firm
- Strong Excel skills (SumIf, Lookup, Match, Pivot tables, data organization etc.)
- Experience with an ERP or financial reporting and control system (ex. Microsoft Dynamics AX)
- Knowledge of GAAP standards
- Proactive mindset and ability to anticipate results
- Experience operating in a SOX control and/or PCAOB environment a plus
- Ability to be self-sufficient, multi-task and prioritize tasks at hand
- Motivated to thrive in a fast-paced, evolving environment
- We offer unlimited vacation time, to show our appreciation for our employee’s hard work.
- We serve and give back to our community by providing paid volunteer time off.
- We celebrate new families through our paid maternity and paternity leave.
- We value the importance of work-life integration by offering a monthly childcare stipend.
- We support our employee’s wellness journey by providing a monthly gym allowance.
- We provide our employees with monthly credits to stock up on Cellucor and XTEND products and swag.
- We are committed to our employee’s continued personal and professional development.
- We fuel our employee’s performance throughout the day by providing on-site healthy meals.
- We invest in our employee’s future though 401K matching.
- We offer competitive health/dental/vision insurance including options such as HSA and flexible spending accounts.
For questions about your application, you may email firstname.lastname@example.org.