Who We Are:
Committed to performance. Committed to excellence. We are Nutrabolt, a fast-growing nutritional life science company located in beautiful and bustling Austin, TX. Our marquee brands, Cellucor®, C4®, and XTEND®, are among the world's leading sports nutrition and performance energy product lines. You can find C4®, America's #1 pre-workout and fastest-growing performance energy drink brand, plus XTEND®, the world's #1 BCAA brand, in a wide variety of online and physical retailers around the globe.
As a “Top 100 Best Company to Work for in Texas,” we're proud to work on category-captain brands that are changing the shape of the sports nutrition industry and owe our success to the passion-fueled individuals that power our organization.
We are committed to creating a workplace built on trust, teamwork, and a successful track record that speaks for itself. Because at the end of the day, our mission is about innovating, inspiring, and making products that maximize human potential accessible to all-- and that starts with our team members.
Who You Are:
As a Digital Copywriter at Nutrabolt, you are an energetic, self-starter with a versatile set of skills. You will be responsible for brainstorming and creating the copy for social posts, presentations, advertisements, product web pages, blog posts, promotions, emails, and more. You will be responsible for collaborating with other team members and with other departments to represent our company and products via multiple channels. Additional duties include editing/proofreading company materials for clarity, consistency, technical accuracy, legality, and grammatical accuracy. You will help speak to our consumers through marketing and product copy with the goal of providing them with an engaging experience and a unique emotional connection to our brand.
What You're Good At:
- Understanding of SEO block content to drive traffic to our product sites
- Supporting DTC and Performance Marketing strategies through creative copywriting
- Turning around paid media ads such as social content in a timely manner
- Working with fellow creative team members and other marketing functions to provide required copy for campaigns, promotions, headlines, and other customer communications.
- Creating product descriptions for the website, product packaging, and catalogs
- Ensuring copy that is created is within brand guidelines and technical specs.
- Managing copy workflow using project management system to prioritize work and meet deadlines for assigned projects
- Developing concepts and write copy for advertising and marketing campaigns for multiple brands
- Editing and proofreading all content, ranging from professional, technical, creative, promotional, advertising, emails, and more.
What You Contribute:
- A bachelor’s degree in creative writing, advertising, marketing, communications, or relevant field is preferred
- 4+ years previous copywriting experience including social, print, and digital
- Strong self-editing skills – can proofread, has great grammar, etc.
- Ability to create, evolve, and match multiple brand voices
- Excellent written communications skills and has a sharp attention to detail
- Works well under tight deadlines and could shift priorities to facilitate workload
- Is a self-starter and can take initiative
- Has a creative mindset and is comfortable / confident presenting new ideas
- Has the ability to create original work and ideas around chosen themes
- Has a high performance attitude
- We offer unlimited vacation time, to show our appreciation for our employee’s hard work.
- We serve and give back to our community by providing paid volunteer time off.
- We celebrate new families through our paid maternity and paternity leave.
- We value the importance of work-life integration by offering a monthly childcare stipend.
- We support our employee’s wellness journey by providing a monthly gym allowance.
- We provide our employees with monthly credits to stock up on Cellucor and XTEND products and swag.
- We are committed to our employee’s continued personal and professional development.
- We fuel our employee’s performance throughout the day by providing on-site healthy meals.
- We invest in our employee’s future though 401K matching.
- We offer competitive health/dental/vision insurance including options such as HSA and flexible spending accounts.
For questions about your application, you may email firstname.lastname@example.org.