Who We Are:
Committed to performance. Committed to excellence. We are Nutrabolt, a fast-growing nutritional life science company located in beautiful and bustling Austin, TX. Our marquee brands, Cellucor®, C4®, and XTEND®, are among the world's leading sports nutrition and performance energy product lines. You can find C4®, America's #1 pre-workout and fastest-growing performance energy drink brand, plus XTEND®, the world's #1 BCAA brand, in a wide variety of online and physical retailers around the globe.
As a “Top 100 Best Company to Work for in Texas,” we're proud to work on category-captain brands that are changing the shape of the sports nutrition industry and owe our success to the passion-fueled individuals that power our organization.
We are committed to creating a workplace built on trust, teamwork, and a successful track record that speaks for itself. Because at the end of the day, our mission is about innovating, inspiring, and making products that maximize human potential accessible to all-- and that starts with our team members.
Who You Are:
As an Area Demo Specialist, you are a critical component to representing and growing the C4 brand. Working closely within our beverage retailer network, the Demo Specialist team is responsible for the setup and execution of in-store demos, interfacing with customers, and driving trial/sales of the C4 energy drink. As a key growth initiative of the C4 beverage strategy, you will have a dramatic impact on the success and growth of the C4 brand. While you are positioned in the Boston community, there will be opportunities for national travel and cross-training development.
What You're Good At:
- Serving as a valued extension and representation of the C4 brand
- Upholding the brand image through attitude and appearance
- Executing all demos as assigned
- Properly setting up and preparing sampling demonstration areas
- Interfacing with consumers by sampling C4
- Maintaining product knowledge to educate consumers on products by completing regular training
- Engaging consumers and sharing key messages about the products at retail demo events
- Developing relationships with retailers by driving sales at their locations
- Setting up and tearing down event site elements
- Working closely with the beverage Area Sales Managers to identify key support retail locations
- Delivering timely event and sampling recaps to Area Sales Managers and the Director of Beverage Marketing
- Providing key insights into growth opportunities, sampling strategies, and best practices to evolve our team
What You Contribute:
- Over the age of 18
- Commitment of 25-30 hours per week
- Ability to work evening and weekend hours
- Strong desire to connect with individuals
- Effective communication and conversation skills
- Organization skills and ability to work independently
- Ability to commute to sampling activations and events
- Ability to lift 50+ lbs for event set up and tear down
For questions about your application, you may email firstname.lastname@example.org.