Who We Are:
Committed to performance. Committed to excellence. We are Nutrabolt, a fast-growing nutritional life science company located in beautiful and bustling Austin, TX. Our marquee brands, Cellucor®, C4®, and XTEND®, are among the world's leading sports nutrition and performance energy product lines. You can find C4®, America's #1 pre-workout and fastest-growing performance energy drink brand, plus XTEND®, the world's #1 BCAA brand, in a wide variety of online and physical retailers around the globe.
As a “Top 100 Best Company to Work for in Texas,” we're proud to work on category-captain brands that are changing the shape of the sports nutrition industry and owe our success to the passion-fueled individuals that power our organization.
We are committed to creating a workplace built on trust, teamwork, and a successful track record that speaks for itself. Because at the end of the day, our mission is about innovating, inspiring, and making products that maximize human potential accessible to all-- and that starts with our team members.
Who You Are:
As the Field Marketing Coordinator, you offer the highest level of support to the entire Field Marketing team. From coordinating the logistics of events to offering new and innovative ideas to enhance the consumer experience, you play a vital role in ensuring our field efforts are successful. Reporting into the Director of Field Marketing, you will work closely with many cross-functional team members to carry out the day-to-day operations for the field team. Being well organized, having excellent communication skills, and extreme attention to detail are some of your strongest qualities.
What You're Good At:
- Administering day-to-day operations including scheduling meetings, managing local storage units, and more.
- Coordinating shipping of product, tool kits, swag, uniforms, etc. as needed, utilizing Nutrabolt’s ordering system
- Researching cost-effective ways to innovate and improve branding for field activations
- Managing budgets and keeping detailed and accurate records for all expenses
- Pulling various reports form interactive data visualization software (Tableau) and communicating with cross-functional teams
- Working closely with vendors and Supply Chain to source, create and track inventory levels in Nutrabolt warehouses
- Assisting with managing Nutrabolt's field reporting system (Network Ninja)
- Maintaining detailed and accurate reports for tracking team KPI’s and goals
What You Contribute:
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications, Business or an equivalent field
- Understanding of Field Marketing principals and operations
- Ability to thrive under pressure and in a dynamic, fast-paced environment
- Experience multi-tasking and prioritizing tasks with competing deadlines
- Strong critical thinking, analytical, and communication skills
- Creativity and resourcefulness; able to resolve issues/problems that may come up
- Proficient with Google suite and Microsoft applications
- Demonstrated attention to detail and accuracy in work
- Highly dependable; strong follow-through and initiative
- We offer unlimited vacation time, to show our appreciation for our employee’s hard work.
- We serve and give back to our community by providing paid volunteer time off.
- We celebrate new families through our paid maternity and paternity leave.
- We value the importance of work-life integration by offering a monthly childcare stipend.
- We support our employee’s wellness journey by providing a monthly gym allowance.
- We provide our employees with monthly credits to stock up on Cellucor and XTEND products and swag.
- We are committed to our employee’s continued personal and professional development.
- We fuel our employee’s performance throughout the day by providing on-site healthy meals.
- We invest in our employee’s future though 401K matching.
- We offer competitive health/dental/vision insurance including options such as HSA and flexible spending accounts.
For questions about your application, you may email email@example.com.