Who We Are:
Committed to performance. Committed to excellence. We are Nutrabolt, a fast-growing nutritional life science company located in beautiful and bustling Austin, TX. Our marquee brands, Cellucor®, C4®, and XTEND®, are among the world's leading sports nutrition and performance energy product lines. You can find C4®, America's #1 pre-workout and fastest-growing performance energy drink brand, plus XTEND®, the world's #1 BCAA brand, in a wide variety of online and physical retailers around the globe.
As a “Top 100 Best Company to Work for in Texas,” we're proud to work on category-captain brands that are changing the shape of the sports nutrition industry and owe our success to the passion-fueled individuals that power our organization.
We are committed to creating a workplace built on trust, teamwork, and a successful track record that speaks for itself. Because at the end of the day, our mission is about innovating, inspiring, and making products that maximize human potential accessible to all-- and that starts with our team members.
Who You Are:
As the Supply Planner, you are responsible for managing day to day supply operations and planning for our International business. You have a demonstrated understanding of various supply planning concepts and models. You are the liaison between supply chain and manufactures to drive appropriate production plans and supply strategies in support of business growth plans and customer commitments.
What You're Good At:
- Developing supply plans at multiple levels of aggregation to drive alignment between demand and supply
- Assisting in the preparation and presentation of supply reviews in support of Sales and Operations Planning
- Collaborating with procurement and suppliers to identify and reconcile gaps and supply shortages; devise an early warning system for issue identification; and expedite and formulate alternate solutions to resolve issues in a timely manner
- Developing and implementing plans for achieving inventory turn goals and support key KPI’s
- Supporting new product launches by advising on optimized supply plans for new and renovated items
- Identifying slow-moving inventory and working cross-functionally to devise ways to sell through and mitigate excess and obsolete inventory
- Implementing supply chain optimization initiatives as required
- Ensuring timely communication regarding inventory levels and key performance indicators to keep organization informed of inventory issues and supply chain performance
Working directly with IT & BI teams to ensure proper system configurations within the planning system
What You Contribute:
- BA degree in Supply Chain, Business, or related field
- APICS or Six Sigma certification preferred
- 5+ years of related professional and progressive experience in supply chain in a global company
- Exceptional organizational and planning skills with an understanding of procurement, planning, and project management
- Effective communication and experience working with cross functional teams.
- Strong analytical skills and a high attention to detail.
- Self-directed with the ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- A sense of urgency and results oriented
- Proficiency in MS Office, with advanced skills in Excel
- Understanding of ERP systems
- We offer unlimited vacation time, to show our appreciation for our employee’s hard work.
- We serve and give back to our community by providing paid volunteer time off.
- We celebrate new families through our paid maternity and paternity leave.
- We value the importance of work-life integration by offering a monthly childcare stipend.
- We support our employee’s wellness journey by providing a monthly gym allowance.
- We provide our employees with monthly credits to stock up on Cellucor and XTEND products and swag.
- We are committed to our employee’s continued personal and professional development.
- We fuel our employee’s performance throughout the day by providing on-site healthy meals.
- We invest in our employee’s future though 401K matching.
- We offer competitive health/dental/vision insurance including options such as HSA and flexible spending accounts.
For questions about your application, you may email firstname.lastname@example.org.