Who We Are:
Committed to performance. Committed to excellence. We are Nutrabolt, a fast-growing nutritional life science company located in beautiful and bustling Austin, TX. Our marquee brands, Cellucor®, C4®, and XTEND®, are among the world's leading sports nutrition and performance energy product lines. You can find C4®, America's #1 pre-workout and fastest-growing performance energy drink brand, plus XTEND®, the world's #1 BCAA brand, in a wide variety of online and physical retailers around the globe.
As a “Top 100 Best Company to Work for in Texas,” we're proud to work on category-captain brands that are changing the shape of the sports nutrition industry and owe our success to the passion-fueled individuals that power our organization.
We are committed to creating a workplace built on trust, teamwork, and a successful track record that speaks for itself. Because at the end of the day, our mission is about innovating, inspiring, and making products that maximize human potential accessible to all-- and that starts with our team members.
Who You Are:
As the Customer Operations Manager, you are the face of Nutrabolt to our corporate accounts. Your job is to provide operational and organizational leadership while managing and coaching a team to deliver an unmatched level of customer service.
What You're Good At:
- Managing a team of Customer Operations Specialists that are the primary order management interfaces with our customers
- Supporting the domestic sales team with all order fulfillment, order management or related projects and tasks
- Finding and implementing process efficiencies
- Assisting in handling the input of direct sales order requests
- Supporting the team to ensure all return orders/credit orders are taken care of for corporate and international accounts
- Providing analysis and timely reports on account activity, sales orders, and KPI performance
- Leading projects and ensuring all key members are held accountable to the overall goal
What You Contribute:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business or Supply Chain
- 5+ years’ experience in Customer Service for a CPG company with some leadership experience
- Prior experience with major Food, Drug, Mass and Specialty channel customers
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Quick, proactive, and highly organized with a keen eye for details
- Flexibility and ability to remain calm in a highly dynamic environment with everchanging priorities
- An analytical mindset and ability to dive into data to find the root cause and seek solutions
- Ability to build strong internal/external relationships
- We offer unlimited vacation time, to show our appreciation for our employee’s hard work.
- We serve and give back to our community by providing paid volunteer time off.
- We celebrate new families through our paid maternity and paternity leave.
- We value the importance of work-life integration by offering a monthly childcare stipend.
- We support our employee’s wellness journey by providing a monthly gym allowance.
- We provide our employees with monthly credits to stock up on Cellucor and XTEND products and swag.
- We are committed to our employee’s continued personal and professional development.
- We fuel our employee’s performance throughout the day by providing on-site healthy meals.
- We invest in our employee’s future though 401K matching.
- We offer competitive health/dental/vision insurance including options such as HSA and flexible spending accounts.
For questions about your application, you may email firstname.lastname@example.org.