Who We Are:
Committed to performance. Committed to excellence. We are Nutrabolt, a fast-growing nutritional life science company located in beautiful and bustling Austin, TX. Our marquee brands, Cellucor®, C4®, and XTEND®, are among the world's leading sports nutrition and performance energy product lines. You can find C4®, America's #1 pre-workout and fastest-growing performance energy drink brand, plus XTEND®, the world's #1 BCAA brand, in a wide variety of online and physical retailers around the globe.
As a “Top 100 Best Company to Work for in Texas,” we're proud to work on category-captain brands that are changing the shape of the sports nutrition industry and owe our success to the passion-fueled individuals that power our organization.
We are committed to creating a workplace built on trust, teamwork, and a successful track record that speaks for itself. Because at the end of the day, our mission is about innovating, inspiring, and making products that maximize human potential accessible to all-- and that starts with our team members.
Who You Are:
As the Demand Planning Manager, you provide functional thought leadership, process development, and enhancements to the forecasting and Sales and Operations Planning (S&OP) processes by utilizing advanced demand planning applications. You provide cross-functional direction and leadership in the development and maintenance of on-going volume forecasts. You will have ongoing responsibility for the quality of forecasts in terms of accuracy, timeliness, coordination and communication. You effectively work with all departments in order to continuously improve baseline accuracy. You own the overall preparation and presentation of required S&OP and required Collaborative Planning, Forecasting and Replenishment (CPFR) material.
What You're Good At:
- Overseeing and driving team facilitation of the monthly S&OP volume consensus process including maintenance of rolling 18-24 month consensus demand plans and gaining full alignment with key stakeholders
- Influencing and holding key partners in Sales and Finance accountable for consistent forecast inputs and address input gaps
- Leading a team to systematically identify and work to reconcile discrepancies and close gaps through comprehensive forecast error reviews
- Providing leadership by developing team members through talent management, succession planning, and professional education
- Mentoring the growth and development of the Demand Planning Process and the Demand Planners across all operating channels
- Leading monthly S&OP pre-wire meetings with Sales leadership and Finance, utilizing a collaborative and consensus approach to obtain and ensure that current and accurate information is used for demand forecasts
- Providing input to the Supply Planning organization in developing inventory strategies on existing items, new products, and product phase-out
- Operating and communication updates on back orders and at-risk items
What You Contribute:
- Minimum of 3+ years demand planning experience and 2+ years of people management
- IBF or APICS Certification preferred
- Proficiency with Microsoft Excel, Power Point, Access, and other MS Office applications
- Competency in statistics, forecasting, and forecasting methods with an understanding of their financial and operational impacts.
- Knowledge of demand planning systems
- Experience in S&OP processes and procedures, customer planning and/or supply planning
- Exceptional analytical and problem-solving skills
- Highly collaborative leadership style and excellent facilitations skills
- Experience in change management and work redesign initiatives
- Strong influence management skills
- Ability to interact with various levels of the organization
- Excellent communication skills - both formal and informal
- We offer unlimited vacation time, to show our appreciation for our employee’s hard work.
- We serve and give back to our community by providing paid volunteer time off.
- We celebrate new families through our paid maternity and paternity leave.
- We value the importance of work-life integration by offering a monthly childcare stipend.
- We support our employee’s wellness journey by providing a monthly gym allowance.
- We provide our employees with monthly credits to stock up on Cellucor and XTEND products and swag.
- We are committed to our employee’s continued personal and professional development.
- We fuel our employee’s performance throughout the day by providing on-site healthy meals.
- We invest in our employee’s future though 401K matching.
- We offer competitive health/dental/vision insurance including options such as HSA and flexible spending accounts.
For questions about your application, you may email email@example.com.