Who We Are:
Committed to performance. Committed to excellence. We are Nutrabolt, a fast-growing nutritional life science company located in beautiful and bustling Austin, TX. Our marquee brands, Cellucor®, C4®, and XTEND®, are among the world's leading sports nutrition and performance energy product lines. You can find C4®, America's #1 pre-workout and fastest-growing performance energy drink brand, plus XTEND®, the world's #1 BCAA brand, in a wide variety of online and physical retailers around the globe.
As a “Top 100 Best Company to Work for in Texas,” we're proud to work on category-captain brands that are changing the shape of the sports nutrition industry and owe our success to the passion-fueled individuals that power our organization.
We are committed to creating a workplace built on trust, teamwork, and a successful track record that speaks for itself. Because at the end of the day, our mission is about innovating, inspiring, and making products that maximize human potential accessible to all-- and that starts with our team members.
Who You Are:
As our Microsoft Dynamics AX Specialist, you are responsible for the development of enhancements, customizations, forms, reports and all other interfaces within and related to the MS Dynamics AX ERP system. You are a key player in interpreting functional and business requirements and developing the necessary technical design documents and other deliverables by ensuring implementation best practices.
What You're Good At:
- Collaborating with other functional teams to produce the best possible solutions in order to support the company’s business objectives
- Effectively communicating and present ideas and other information in user-friendly language
- Following Microsoft Best Practices and company development controls while implementing code development and deployment in Dynamics AX
- Partnering with the Development team and AX partners to build Dynamics AX specific development knowledge base
- Ensuring implementation and development decisions are aligned with the future view of the IT landscape
- Working to identify and improve the reliability, security and effectiveness of IT applications, solutions and services
- Contributing problem resolutions by giving hands-on support to cross-functional teams
- Supporting management and application owners to facilitate project definitions, timelines, deliverables, etc.
- Researching new technologies and tools respective of the business goals
- Prioritizing and executing tasks in a fast-paced environment
What You Contribute:
- A bachelor’s degree in computer science or related field
- 2-3+ years experience in code development within Dynamics AX with X++ and Web Services
- 2-3+ years of experience with Object Oriented language such as C#, VB.Net, Java and the .Net Framework (preferred)
- Strong knowledge of MS Dynamics AX database design and table structures
- Knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012 and supporting MS technologies including SSRS, SSIS and SSAS (preferred)
- Experience with database languages such as SQL Server (preferred)
- Knowledge of EDI and API technologies (preferred)
- Hands-on performance tuning and troubleshooting experience
- Solid knowledge of applicable data privacy practices and laws
- Ability to conduct research into IT operational issues, standards and products as required
- Proven analytical and problem-solving abilities
- We offer unlimited vacation time, to show our appreciation for our employee’s hard work.
- We serve and give back to our community by providing paid volunteer time off.
- We celebrate new families through our paid maternity and paternity leave.
- We value the importance of work-life integration by offering a monthly childcare stipend.
- We support our employee’s wellness journey by providing a monthly gym allowance.
- We provide our employees with monthly credits to stock up on Cellucor and XTEND products and swag.
- We are committed to our employee’s continued personal and professional development.
- We fuel our employee’s performance throughout the day by providing on-site healthy meals.
- We invest in our employee’s future though 401K matching.
- We offer competitive health/dental/vision insurance including options such as HSA and flexible spending accounts.
For questions about your application, you may email firstname.lastname@example.org.