Who We Are:
Committed to performance. Committed to excellence. We are Nutrabolt, a fast-growing nutritional life science company located in beautiful and bustling Austin, TX. Our marquee brands, Cellucor®, C4®, and XTEND®, are among the world's leading sports nutrition and performance energy product lines. You can find C4®, America's #1 pre-workout and fastest-growing performance energy drink brand, plus XTEND®, the world's #1 BCAA brand, in a wide variety of online and physical retailers around the globe.
As a “Top 100 Best Company to Work for in Texas,” we're proud to work on category-captain brands that are changing the shape of the sports nutrition industry and owe our success to the passion-fueled individuals that power our organization.
We are committed to creating a workplace built on trust, teamwork, and a successful track record that speaks for itself. Because at the end of the day, our mission is about innovating, inspiring, and making products that maximize human potential accessible to all-- and that starts with our team members.
Who You Are:
Reporting into and working closely with the Field Marketing Manager, the Assistant Field Marketing Manager, assists with leading a team of local Brand Ambassadors and is responsible for executing sampling and events identified by the Director of Field Marketing and Regional Field Marketing Manager. Additionally, while this position is based out of Los Angeles, CA, you are expected to travel to surrounding cities on the West Coast, depending on business needs.
What You're Good At:
- Supporting Beverage Distribution Partners & Sales Teams by introducing C4 beverage to consumers through a mix of events, guerilla sampling, and retail, creating brand awareness in-market, and driving consumers to purchase
- Assisting the Field Marketing Manager with event staffing, scheduling, inventory management, surveys, and expense management
- Identifying & building relationships with community leaders to increase brand awareness in market
- Managing inventory of marketing and event materials, including the shipping and storage of resources
- Operating the branded company vehicle as needed
- Training Brand Ambassadors on systems and programs used for scheduling and tracking sampling
- Providing updates to the Field Marketing Manager on event and sampling execution
- Interacting with and educate consumers on products at scheduled sampling opportunities and events
- Overseeing logistics of field event materials, execution of displays and restock of products during events
- Executing a social plan in the field provided by our Social Media Manager
- Leading a team of Brand Ambassadors in the absence of Field Marketing Manager
- Maintaining quarterly product training goals and certifications along with training your team on this
What You Contribute:
- 1-2 years of experience in field marketing
- A strong understanding of Nutrabolt's brands including: visual and content aesthetics, audience, and voice & tone
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
- Experience with a program management software (preferred)
- Ability to thrive in a dynamic, fast-paced environment under tight deadlines
- Creative problem-solving skills and ability to take initiative without direction
- Exceptional organizational skills along with strong written and verbal communication skills
- Able to carry 50lbs+ and meet physical demands of the job
- Available to work varied days and hours
- Valid drivers license and ability to operate a motor vehicle
- We offer unlimited vacation time, to show our appreciation for our employee’s hard work.
- We serve and give back to our community by providing paid volunteer time off.
- We celebrate new families through our paid maternity and paternity leave.
- We value the importance of work-life integration by offering a monthly childcare stipend.
- We support our employee’s wellness journey by providing a monthly gym allowance.
- We provide our employees with monthly credits to stock up on Cellucor and XTEND products and swag.
- We are committed to our employee’s continued personal and professional development.
- We fuel our employee’s performance throughout the day by providing on-site healthy meals.
- We invest in our employee’s future though 401K matching.
- We offer competitive health/dental/vision insurance including options such as HSA and flexible spending accounts.
For questions about your application, you may email email@example.com.