Who We Are:
Committed to performance. Committed to excellence. We are Nutrabolt, a fast-growing nutritional life science company located in beautiful and bustling Austin, TX. Our marquee brands, Cellucor®, C4®, and XTEND®, are among the world's leading sports nutrition and performance energy product lines. You can find C4®, America's #1 pre-workout and fastest-growing performance energy drink brand, plus XTEND®, the world's #1 BCAA brand, in a wide variety of online and physical retailers around the globe.
As a “Top 100 Best Company to Work for in Texas,” we're proud to work on category-captain brands that are changing the shape of the sports nutrition industry and owe our success to the passion-fueled individuals that power our organization.
We are committed to creating a workplace built on trust, teamwork, and a successful track record that speaks for itself. Because at the end of the day, our mission is about innovating, inspiring, and making products that maximize human potential accessible to all-- and that starts with our team members.
Who You Are:
As the Area Manager, Beverage- Texas you report into the Regional Director, Beverage - South and spend your time working the trade in the field, often with distributor sales people. You assist in making presentations to the retailer and educating the distributor sales teams on our brands and shelf standards. Additionally, you call on key accounts to accelerate sales and push our brand into the market.
What You're Good At:
- Working shoulder by shoulder training and selling with distributor sales people
- Selling directly into key accounts
- Participating and supporting the Regional Director in distributor sales meetings
- Working special events and connecting with consumers
- Adhering to the administrative duties of the position
- Ensuring successful key account shelf resets
- Supporting distributor sales people on route rides
- Building a personal relationship with your accounts
- Partnering with Field Marketing
What You Contribute:
- Minimum of three years’ experience in the beverage industry
- College degree (preferred)
- A proven track record of successful key account selling
- Ambitious and an outgoing energy
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Effective organizational and administrative skills
- We offer unlimited vacation time, to show our appreciation for our employee’s hard work.
- We serve and give back to our community by providing paid volunteer time off.
- We celebrate new families through our paid maternity and paternity leave.
- We value the importance of work-life integration by offering a monthly childcare stipend.
- We support our employee’s wellness journey by providing a monthly gym allowance.
- We provide our employees with monthly credits to stock up on Cellucor and XTEND products and swag.
- We are committed to our employee’s continued personal and professional development.
- We fuel our employee’s performance throughout the day by providing on-site healthy meals.
- We invest in our employee’s future though 401K matching.
- We offer competitive health/dental/vision insurance including options such as HSA and flexible spending accounts.
For questions about your application, you may email firstname.lastname@example.org.