Who We Are:
Committed to performance. Committed to excellence. We are Nutrabolt, a fast-growing nutritional life science company located in beautiful and bustling Austin, TX. Our marquee brands, Cellucor®, C4®, and XTEND®, are among the world's leading sports nutrition and performance energy product lines. You can find C4®, America's #1 pre-workout and fastest-growing performance energy drink brand, plus XTEND®, the world's #1 BCAA brand, in a wide variety of online and physical retailers around the globe.
As a “Top 100 Best Company to Work for in Texas,” we're proud to work on category-captain brands that are changing the shape of the sports nutrition industry and owe our success to the passion-fueled individuals that power our organization.
We are committed to creating a workplace built on trust, teamwork, and a successful track record that speaks for itself. Because at the end of the day, our mission is about innovating, inspiring, and making products that maximize human potential accessible to all-- and that starts with our team members.
Who You Are:
As the Art Director, Visual, you are innovative, creative, and highly motivated to use your advanced design skills. You have a passion for conceptual thinking and are able to articulate every design decision (message, color, image, and concept) with an understanding of the greater purpose from a business objective and brand strategy perspective. You are able to refine and uphold brand standards as you lead a team of talented designers. By communicating effectively with designers and cross functional partners, you make the C4 creative vision come to life.
What You're Good At:
- Leading creative projects and campaigns while working closely with other designers, videographers, copywriters, social media managers, etc.
- Designing creative assets such as: ads (print, digital, etc.), booths for shows, sales materials, presentations, promotional items, video content, motion graphics, and beyond.
- Building awareness of current innovation trends through market research to anticipate consumer needs/wants.
- Supporting the team's brand guidelines by ensuring a common understanding across departments as to what is on-brand and off-brand
- Managing contract designers, agencies, and other outside resources in the production of creative assets
- Overseeing project and program timelines from concept through final production of creative assets
- Exhibiting expertise in storytelling, typography, layout, and aesthetics of all creative assets
- Utilizing consumer insights and marketing research to direct creative solutions
- Demonstrating the value of creative testing based on data and aligned company KPI's
What You Contribute:
- Bachelor degree in Design and/or Marketing
- 5+ years’ experience either in-house or at an agency
- Experience in Art Direction and/or Management
- Extensive experience with Adobe Creative Suite and Microsoft Office on a Mac platform
- Familiar with UI design and proper UX
- Background in developing campaigns for social, digital, print, email, photography, outdoor, etc.
- Expert graphic design skills and knowledge of print industry.
- A critical eye for design and typography, including branding work, layout, photo-retouching and image manipulation
- Experience with in-store shopper marketing
- Ability to prioritize multiple projects, pay close attention to detail, and stay organized
- Passion for the fitness industry and believes in the company's mission
- We offer unlimited vacation time, to show our appreciation for our employee’s hard work.
- We serve and give back to our community by providing paid volunteer time off.
- We celebrate new families through our paid maternity and paternity leave.
- We value the importance of work-life integration by offering a monthly childcare stipend.
- We support our employee’s wellness journey by providing a monthly gym allowance.
- We provide our employees with monthly credits to stock up on Cellucor and XTEND products and swag.
- We are committed to our employee’s continued personal and professional development.
- We fuel our employee’s performance throughout the day by providing on-site healthy meals.
- We invest in our employee’s future though 401K matching.
- We offer competitive health/dental/vision insurance including options such as HSA and flexible spending accounts.
For questions about your application, you may email email@example.com.