Who We Are:
Committed to performance. Committed to excellence. We are Nutrabolt, a fast-growing nutritional life science company located in beautiful and bustling Austin, TX. Our marquee brands, Cellucor®, C4®, and XTEND®, are among the world's leading sports nutrition and performance energy product lines. You can find C4®, America's #1 pre-workout and fastest-growing performance energy drink brand, plus XTEND®, the world's #1 BCAA brand, in a wide variety of online and physical retailers around the globe.
As a “Top 100 Best Company to Work for in Texas,” we're proud to work on category-captain brands that are changing the shape of the sports nutrition industry and owe our success to the passion-fueled individuals that power our organization.
We are committed to creating a workplace built on trust, teamwork, and a successful track record that speaks for itself. Because at the end of the day, our mission is about innovating, inspiring, and making products that maximize human potential accessible to all-- and that starts with our team members.
Who You Are:
As the Sourcing Analyst, you report to the Senior Global Sourcing Manager and are responsible for developing, implementing, and managing reports to provide actionable measurements to Nutrabolt’s sourcing team. You are responsible for supporting all aspects of the sourcing process, including: sourcing strategy, resource allocations, cost savings tracker, PPV (Price Purchase Variance), competitive assessment, cost templates, and standard creation. You will not only create tools to drive efficiency in data collection (automation, standardization etc.), but proactively analyze that data to provide actionable recommendations to the sourcing team.
You will work closely and proactively with both internal and external representatives on availability, OH, usage, cost fluctuation explanations, and material source approval support for key ingredients.
What You're Good At:
- Analyzing large data sets, drawing conclusions, and providing recommendations back to Procurement leadership team
- Providing proactive cost report analysis, projections, and evaluations for strategic sourcing improvements and opportunities
- Maintaining raw material forecasting and contract usage tools, along with transparent cost templates for each supplier
- Critically analyzing spend and other factors to support the annual budgeting process as part of standard cost creation
- Supporting commodity profiles and market analysis research
- Ensuring data integrity, accuracy, and data governance of cost information for Nutrabolt Stage Gate process
- Supporting trade agreement communication for the Purchasing and Finance teams
- Managing database and pricing templates for timely quarterly pricing updates and on-going RFQ efforts and analysis for raw materials
- Maintaining cost saving tracker and database, which includes itemization and realization of pro-rated savings and cost avoidance
What You Contribute:
- 2-4 years of related experience
- Experience in the Consumer Products Goods Industry (preferred)
- Effective oral and written communication skills
- Excellent analytical and project leadership traits
- Advanced Excel experience and reporting skills
- AX/Logility/SQL experience (preferred)
- Willing to travel approximately 5-10%
- We offer unlimited vacation time, to show our appreciation for our employee’s hard work.
- We serve and give back to our community by providing paid volunteer time off.
- We celebrate new families through our paid maternity and paternity leave.
- We value the importance of work-life integration by offering a monthly childcare stipend.
- We support our employee’s wellness journey by providing a monthly gym allowance.
- We provide our employees with monthly credits to stock up on Cellucor and XTEND products and swag.
- We are committed to our employee’s continued personal and professional development.
- We fuel our employee’s performance throughout the day by providing on-site healthy meals.
- We invest in our employee’s future though 401K matching.
- We offer competitive health/dental/vision insurance including options such as HSA and flexible spending accounts.
For questions about your application, you may email firstname.lastname@example.org.