Who We Are:
Committed to performance. Committed to excellence. We are Nutrabolt, a fast-growing nutritional life science company located in beautiful and bustling Austin, TX. Our marquee brands, Cellucor®, C4®, and XTEND®, are among the world's leading sports nutrition and performance energy product lines. You can find C4®, America's #1 pre-workout and fastest-growing performance energy drink brand, plus XTEND®, the world's #1 BCAA brand, in a wide variety of online and physical retailers around the globe.
As a “Top 100 Best Company to Work for in Texas,” we're proud to work on category-captain brands that are changing the shape of the sports nutrition industry and owe our success to the passion-fueled individuals that power our organization.
We are committed to creating a workplace built on trust, teamwork, and a successful track record that speaks for itself. Because at the end of the day, our mission is about innovating, inspiring, and making products that maximize human potential accessible to all-- and that starts with our team members.
Who You Are:
As the Business Intelligence Analyst, you’ll report to our Director of Business Intelligence and will be responsible for creating, maintaining, and analyzing datasets to help key functional areas and senior management drive action in the company. You will use a variety of ETL, automation and reporting tools to collect, automate and analyze complex datasets. You will assist in developing and maintaining the company’s data warehouse while insuring high data integrity.
What You're Good At:
- Learning business requirements and KPIs to develop actionable Tableau dashboards and ongoing reports
- Serving as the subject matter expert for extracting, transforming, and loading (ETL) data from external sources into our SQL data warehouse
- Understanding SQL query development involving joining tables, cleansing data and database maintenance
- Providing company-wide reporting to internal and external customers using Tableau, SSRS and Excel.
- Building out KPI related dashboards to gauge company performance
- Performing routine extractions and assist with process enhancements and automation
- Assisting with process documentation and being responsible for turning business requirements into technical documentation
- Working closely with assigned departments with supplemental reporting needs
What You Contribute:
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, information systems, mathematics, physics or related discipline
- 1-3 years' experience in an analyst role
- Strong data visualization skills in Tableau or Power BI
- Exposure or strong willingness to learn SQL (SSMS|T-SQL) and data warehousing structures
- Ability to extract, transform and load data
- Experience with SSIS, SSRS and SSAS is a plus
- Experience with Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012 and 365 is also a plus
- Rest API experience (GET, POST, PUT, etc. http requests)
- Experience with Agile Development practices
- Proactive and always one step ahead of the game
- Effective verbal and written communication skills
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Experience approaching tasks strategically, while owning and mastering the details
- We offer unlimited vacation time, to show our appreciation for our employee’s hard work.
- We serve and give back to our community by providing paid volunteer time off.
- We celebrate new families through our paid maternity and paternity leave.
- We value the importance of work-life integration by offering a monthly childcare stipend.
- We support our employee’s wellness journey by providing a monthly gym allowance.
- We provide our employees with monthly credits to stock up on Cellucor and XTEND products and swag.
- We are committed to our employee’s continued personal and professional development.
- We fuel our employee’s performance throughout the day by providing on-site healthy meals.
- We invest in our employee’s future though 401K matching.
- We offer competitive health/dental/vision insurance including options such as HSA and flexible spending accounts.
For questions about your application, you may email firstname.lastname@example.org.